GREAT PHARMACY IN SAN JOSE, CA

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

GREAT PHARMACY IN SAN JOSE, CA

Postby Fissulyna » 04 Nov 2010, 14:30

Hi all : ))),
I forgot to post this - there is a great compounding pharmacy in San Jose (CA). The name is Leiter's RX Pharmacy and this is the address and the phone no.
1700 Park Avenue . Suite 30 San Jose . California 95126
Ph. 800-292-6773 . Ph. 408-292-6772 . Fx. 408-288-8252
HOURS: Mon. - Fri. 9:00am - 6:30pm . Sat. 9:00am - 6:00pm . Sun. CLOSED
Last time I needed a Nifedipine cream my GP called it in and to my surprise I got back a cream in a TUBE WITH AN APPLICATOR !!!!!! WOW - that was really fantastic Image Image Image and such a great surprise since I never before had a chance to use this cream "inside" !!! I know that it can work outside also (because I used it that way before and I was even proponent for such application) - BUT, this was very convenient and applicator is nice and small Image !!!!
During my first fissure time, I would not have been able to use it due to my unusually tight and small anus, but now that it was more "normal" I had no problem applying it inside Image !
Just wanted to share this so that anybody who lives in the Bay Area has info that there is a Pharmacy that now fills-up "tubes with an applicator" Image
LONG LIVE THE LEITER'S !!!!!!! : ))))
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Re: GREAT PHARMACY IN SAN JOSE, CA

Postby NeuropathicGuy » 04 Nov 2010, 15:36

Hey I used to get my diltiazem from there :)
NeuropathicGuy
King Fissure

Topics: 45

Postby Fissulyna » 04 Nov 2010, 15:49

ha ha , butt-buddyyyyyyy !!!!!! :D :D :D Nice to see ya LOL !!!
Oh well than LOL, did you get a tube thingy LOL ???
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby NeuropathicGuy » 04 Nov 2010, 15:52

LOL nah I never got a tube. You must be special! Image Ok in all seriousness, I told them where I was going to use the diltiazem, and they did offer me one, but I already had my own. Hahaha. Leiter's is just around the corner from work so I've gotten various Rx's filled there, but next time I'm gonna have to ask them for the "butt tube special" that someone told me about. Speaking of which, why are you picking up butt drugs anyway??? Still got that thing from last time going on? Sheesh!
NeuropathicGuy
King Fissure

Postby NeuropathicGuy » 04 Nov 2010, 15:55

Funny thing the last time I was at Leiter's: there was a somewhat long line because it was lunch hour, and the lady at the counter was trying to be "secretive" about where I was going to use the diltiazem. She leaned real close to me and was like "so this is usually a heart drug, but I see from your doctor's orders that you'll be using this in your, ummmm, you know, in the area of the, ummmm, yeah" until I finally just said loudly "I'll be using it in my RECTUM!". You probably had to be there, but it was f'ing hilarious! Gotta be grateful she was trying to keep it a secret though.
NeuropathicGuy
King Fissure

Postby Fissulyna » 04 Nov 2010, 16:32

MUAAAAAHAHAHHAHAAAAAA Image Image Image
OMG - you are crazier than I am LMAO - good that we were not there at the same time ha ha haaaaaa, since she would hear me from the back of the line yelling :" Hey NG- is that you my butt-buddy ?" LMAO
ANYHOW lol, no, I do not need it again (KTW) LOL, just forgot to post that back in May LOL ; )))
So there - next time god forbid we need it LOL - we know that handy-dandy tuby thingy is available - oh joy Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby afugh!! » 05 Nov 2010, 14:52

HAAAHAAA finally read this NG and your hilarious Image Had a similar incident a couple months back when I was picking up nitro at a compound pharmacy.There was a lot of people around me and when she was handing me the nitro she leaned over the counter and says in a low tone of voice "You know umm,where(she looks around)your going to be applying this right?"I nodded and she used her hands in a low profile manner indicating the finger in the hole.I nodded again,grabbed the bag said thank you and left.Not as brave as you man Image
afugh!!
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 19

Postby NeuropathicGuy » 05 Nov 2010, 16:27

Dude my entire office knows that I'm getting circumcised next month. I've got women seeing me in the hallways making chopping motions as a joke. I don't keep secrets man :)
NeuropathicGuy
King Fissure

Postby Fissulyna » 05 Nov 2010, 16:28

Jeeezzzzzz, guys , you both were lucky to stumble upon very discrete pharma technicians LOL
I get "goosebumps" any time I go to local CVS LMAO. Although I am not picking up anything "confidential" lately, I still wish I am not "called" over the speakers by full name to come to the counter and given the meds with a "full volume " consultation Image Image . Not everybody has to know what meds I take and what is my contraception method Image
Anyhow - it seems that "butt problems" are bigger taboo than about any other condition out there Image - just INSANE !!!!! ROFL
NG - LMAO - your co-workers are hilarious Image I also tend to "share" more than it is necessary LMAO BTW- BEST of luck next week dude !!!!! Image It might help - you never know, I guess Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby Alyssa » 08 Oct 2014, 12:40

Just found this post.. delighted to hear there are others on this board that are from San Jose, CA not happy that we are all here though :(
2/14 Fissure developed
3/14 Diagnosed w/ fissure given Nifedipine
4/14 Referred to Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy=Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
5/14 Fissure declared "healed"/chronic anal pain persists
9/5/14 Botox to pelvic floor
9/22 biofeedback
Alyssa
VIP

Topics: 26

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion