Botox at a little past two weeks

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Botox at a little past two weeks

Postby Bambi » 02 Dec 2010, 01:44

So Tuesday was my two week mark for botox and I have definitely continued to be better since about last Friday. Thanksgiving was a turning point, with only a little pain and bleeding. Today was a little bit of a setback, but nothing too bad. I am still using from a scant to full tsp of Miralax in warm water and two stool softeners each night along with Flax oil. I still have the skin tag and today I stirred that up a little when drying off after a bath. I do get tired of feeling like I have to be so careful about everything. I read a recent response of Neuropathic Guy to someone and he talked about feeling neurotic and the anxiety that goes with this malady and I definitely related to that. But all in all, for those who are following my course, I am still essentially not having any significant pain and no bleeding for about a week now. I just reverted back today to having multiple, small bowel movements and that irritated things a little bit. I wonder if the effect continues to build- I definitely feel like things are trying to heal. My CRS says that the skin tag will most likely go away as the fissure heals. I hope he is right because it is annoying and seems to be the source of irritation right now. I will be glad to get to the two weeks with no pain and bleeding because that is when the CRS said I could stop the Nifedipine and I am tired of that!
Bambi
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 72

Re: Botox at a little past two weeks

Postby NeuropathicGuy » 02 Dec 2010, 02:50

Bambi, good to hear that things are at least stable, if not improving! Skin tags can definitely be annoying. They get swollen when your butt gets irritated. If you look in a mirror at it (something I've done many times :)) you'll probably see it kind of pink and engorged. Wishing you continued improvements.
NeuropathicGuy
King Fissure

Topics: 45

Postby Guest » 02 Dec 2010, 16:26

Hey Bambi,
Good to hear your improving. Hope things continue that way for you :)
My skin tag was very annoying and caused as much discomfort for me as the fissure. I'm so glad I had it removed. It covered the whole anal opening when it was swollen. I hope yours goes away, they're quite painful!

Postby FissureFighter0122 » 02 Dec 2010, 20:33

Hi Bambi!
Glad to hear things are improving for you! :) I was searching for new posts from you the other day to see how things were going! Hope things just get better and better for you from here! :)
FissureFighter0122
Salt Bather

Topics: 3