I'm only sixteen and pretty clueless, PLEASE HELP!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: I'm only sixteen and pretty clueless, PLEASE HELP!

Postby audreylee_e » 27 Dec 2010, 03:50

That's so lovely! Thank you for doing that for me. Good news is I already eat a lot of wholemeal bread, beef and cereal so I suppose I'm getting more iron than I think. I haven't had a problem with iron for a while anyway. Maybe I'll give up steak and just see what happens.
And thanks for the encouragement about the doctor! I am not an easily embarrassed person, but my family tend to freak out about anything like this and ask too many questions. I'm just not sure I could handle that at this stage. But I promise I will go if it gets any worse.
ANYWAY, could anyone give me a quick list of some really high fibre foods I can eat lots of?
audreylee_e

Topics: 1

Postby Guest » 27 Dec 2010, 04:05

Hiya just a quick reply, try this for starters. There are lots of topics for fibre online this one just happens to be a government sponsored site (so it must be true!!!!). GL
http://www.eatwell.gov.uk/healthydiet/nutritionessentials/starchfoods/

Postby Cagirl » 27 Dec 2010, 10:06

I am so sorry you are so young to be dealing with this and on your own. I had a lot of various problems when younger and would really like to help you in any way I can. Feel free to PM me and Iwill send you my email. I was a nurse for many years, I'm a mom with a daughter, and am 25 days after having had LIS surgery.
Hugs to you!
Cagirl
Salt Bather

Topics: 9