How to deal with a hard stool before it comes out?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: How to deal with a hard stool before it comes out?

Postby missy moo » 01 Jul 2021, 16:21

A hard stool wouldn't fall to pieces after 5mins sitting in the toilet bowl so why would it in the bowels if you added water. Maybe if you inserted warm water an left it for 30mins + then maybe it would work i haven't tried it so I'm not sure. Its just a thought but makes sense it took 24hrs to compact will take awhile to decompact. Plus stool is kinda greasy so warm would be better then cold.
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Re: How to deal with a hard stool before it comes out?

Postby Fissurefrustration » 02 Jul 2021, 07:35

funnily enough I had this exact same problem last week which caused me to sit on the loo and cry. I was at work, in a cubicle and hadn't pooped for 3 days, it got stuck and knew I wouldn't be able to get it out without causing damage as I could feel my butt at breaking point. I had to manually evacuate some of it eventually (the shame) and then poop the rest, my god the pain was there and was awful for days after. now I dilate every day, and also use some scar oil I found online and that's cured it. Also, to prevent the stool sticking and being hard drink plenty of water (start the day with a warm water to start your peristalsis (gut movement)). I also have a bowl of bran every morning topped with ground flax seed which helps hugely. Have a look on my diary for my long story x
Suffering since June 2013

Methods tried:
GTN cream - migraines!
Manuka Honey / Coconut oil / Aloe
tag excision X 2, botox x 3
Dilatiazem
dilatation 2 X daily + Retin-C Vitamin Scar Treatment Oil 2 X daily - best thing ever.
Now pain free 2/7/21
Fissurefrustration

Topics: 56