Depressed and extremely low

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Depressed and extremely low

Postby Sue27uk » 05 Oct 2011, 12:20

Hi Jenny, I'm ok. The fissure seems to have improved a bit, just get pain as it builds up through the day and the week really with spasms (though not as many as before). On the positive side I am back in work in some capacity and building up my hours. Got a date for my examination and they will do botox at the same time if they think I need it. It's on 21st November, so hopefully that means something will be done to make this go completely. Thank you for messaging. Image How's things with you? Did you manage to see your gastro and CRS? Hope you're ok :D
Sue27uk
Fissureologist

Topics: 21

Postby jenny2 » 05 Oct 2011, 15:08

wow i hope you get the botox on nov 21 and get to feeling better. things with me are so-so. i had all my tests, endoscopy, colonscopy and small bowell follow thru and just waiting on biopsy results. they are still thinking celiac. i have another fissure that is killing me. back to doc on monday. sigh.. glad to hear from you....
jenny2
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 35

Postby of all the places to hurt » 05 Oct 2011, 18:45

Might as well give your dog botox for all the good that will do! Same as trying to give u gas and blinkin air for sticking a metre tube up ur ass and saying it will be fine!!! Yeah right! Doc won't be with u in the mornings to follow when ur passing even more blood and can't bm!!! Just face it, we need LIS for having a small o............Sorry Sue, after today, NHS is affirmative..........Crap .. Private or Not and Botox or not! Not trying 2 offend you ok! If botox was that good, then why the heck do all these Rich chicks, orange county chicks etc..get it done time and time again?? Cos it dont work that's why... It aint permanent! From frustrated and in agony me Image
of all the places to hurt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 14

Postby Sue27uk » 06 Oct 2011, 08:49

Oh no Jenny, good luck for Monday then. Let me know how you get on. Got to admit, I am feeling alot better at the minute so fingers crossed they look and it may be healed or near enough. Aw doesn't sound like you've had a comfy time Andrea, I'm still going with the botox as want to give it a chance. The private CRS and NHS have both said I don't need the op so need to give the botox a fair go first as it's suddenly feeling alot better. Off to the docs in a minute to ask about my other problem but thats settling too so hopefully things are turning around for me :D
Sue27uk
Fissureologist

Postby jenny2 » 06 Oct 2011, 15:04

glad to hear that you are doing some better. nov 21 is along time to wait and you have waited so long. why does it take so long in the uk to get things done?
jenny2
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Sue27uk » 07 Oct 2011, 11:59

Because we have the NHS so are put on waiting lists. You go in order of priority too, I was put in as urgent so only had to wait 2 months (!). Normally it would be longer! You can pay and go after a couple of weeks but its expensive :D
Sue27uk
Fissureologist

Postby of all the places to hurt » 07 Oct 2011, 13:49

Sorry for my rant about botox Sue! I hope it works out well for you really!! Pointer for you-get the doc to put numbing gel on ur ass first! Can't imagine letting anyone put a needle there with or without fissures etc...MAN ALIVE!!!
of all the places to hurt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 14

Postby Sue27uk » 07 Oct 2011, 15:20

That's ok! I'd decided a while ago to get botox first. If they decide its appropriate (and I'm pushing for it in my pre-op) then they're doing it while I'm under general anaesthetic. So hopefully no pain when they do it!! Just may be a bit sore after. Hope you are ok, saw on another thread you have a scan so I hope that goes well :D
Sue27uk
Fissureologist

Postby jenny2 » 17 Nov 2011, 19:09

hey sue how are you feeling? it wont be long till your botox now.. good luck girl.... :)
jenny2
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby frustrated_bee » 17 Nov 2011, 20:52

I know how you feel!!! I have a similar case I have this fissure on the outside but I can't see it but I do feel it(too much actually!!). I went several times to the doctors and they just keep saying that my skin is so thin and sensitive thus not to wipe and all the same thing blahblah. I'm sooo sick of them and they think my problem is nothing when in fact it's controlling my life. I kind of feel like giving up because it's too stressful and it doesn't seem to heal no matter what I do.
frustrated_bee

Topics: 1