Depressed and extremely low

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Depressed and extremely low

Postby Sue27uk » 19 Nov 2011, 10:59

Thanks Jenny! How's things with you? Yep its on Monday. Starting to feel a lil bit nervous now which is stupid really! Its not an op as such but a procedure. Been to my pre-op and they said they may need to do an enema, then they will be looking under general anaesthetic and do the botox if needed. I hope they do!! It has been much better to be honest, I still get spasms though and its more niggles now in between retears which happen every 4 weeks or so. Oh well, we'll see what they say. I know how you feel frustrated_bee, could you go and see someone else to help you? I'm going to get assertive again if nothing is done as I don't want to carry on even longer with this ongoing which isn't quite clearing. I want to buy a new car but can't go and test drive it as driving causes spasms!!! The only thing I haven't got back to doing! Hope you get some help soon :D
Sue27uk
Fissureologist

Topics: 21

Re: Depressed and extremely low

Postby jenny2 » 19 Nov 2011, 13:23

wow sue monday will soon be here and i wish you good luck, i hope it works out for you.. you have been in pain along time. Image you deserve a new car after what you went thru with the fissure, haha..
jenny2
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 35