Weird oil? Pus?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Weird oil? Pus?

Postby kellster » 07 Sep 2011, 21:46

Sorry all, I know it's gross, but does anyone get a clear oil around your anus? Sometimes when I itch a lot, or just randomly, my ass will create this slippery liquid, it's almost like lymph from a blister, but more slippery. It doesn't smell but it's super gross and I guess I just want to know that I'm not alone. Anyone? :(
kellster

Topics: 3

Re: Weird oil? Pus?

Postby val » 08 Sep 2011, 10:20

I think it's just natural lubrication that normal bums have, but it can leak out if there are hemorroids present, as the opening isn't as "sealed shut" as it normally is.
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby student » 23 May 2014, 16:37

happened to me one day, i hope it was like healing scab-stuff
student
Salt Bather

Topics: 2

Postby asdf123456 » 23 May 2014, 16:53

Kellster,

Do you have a fissure? I have been having a similar problem ever since my fissure problems began following a botched hemmie surgery 22 months ago. I have also read other places online that say that fissures can cause this "exudate" or "discharge"-- usually clear, or yellowish. I was told that it would fade away once my wounds healed up, but the deepest wound remains. For me, the discharge accumulates like clockwork at about 5-6 hours after my morning BM. If I go in at 4 hours for a wipe (gross, sorry), I'm perfectly clean. But for whatever reason, at that 5-6 hour point, I get some "wetness" usually light yellowish. However, as my fissure has gotten closer and closer to healing, I have noticed the amount to lessen, and the color to lighten...so I'm hoping that once I am healed, my butt will be totally clean...For instance, one year ago, my wounds were described to me by my CRS as "ferocious" and "deep" and he said poop would actually stick to them as it passed over them, and then kind of drain out later as the wound cleansed itself...I actually used to wear a pad around (very very embarrassing for a male) in the mornings after my BM. After a number of surgeries, I am closer to having healed wounds in my butt, but not totally, and the discharge or whatever you call it has diminished significantly. I hope this makes you feel better. It's horribly embarrassing stuff to share, but everyone on this site is cool about listening, so don't be shy.
asdf123456
VIP

Topics: 7

Postby Scientist2516 » 23 May 2014, 18:05

I had a clear liquid weeping from my anus last summer. It caused me to itch unbearably. It was caused by an allergic reaction to the diltiazem I was using, and cleared up as soon as I stopped using it.

It was awful because I thought it was coming from inside my anus, so I was very grossed out by it. Even worse, it started when I was staying by the seaside miles from anywhere I could buy pads, and I had to drive my father's car home the next day. I wore two pairs of pants and some toilet paper, but it still leaked onto his car seat.

So that's my embarrassing story. It's true we all have them (I have others too).
Nifedipine/lidocaine, no help
Diltiazem, effective, but caused major rash
Nitroglycerine, effective.
Topical estrogen for final healing.
Gentle heat to bottom - pain relief, muscle relaxant
Kondremul mineral oil
Time - lots of time.
Status - Healed!
Scientist2516

Topics: 16