BACK FROM THE DOC'S AGAIN !!!!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

BACK FROM THE DOC'S AGAIN !!!!

Postby sweetdimple67 » 13 Oct 2011, 05:22

Sorry not been posting for a few days but life as been pretty crap Image got a rash and doc thought it may have been from my thyroid tab I thought it was from the Laxido he said NO it wont be that so I went on antihisamines all over the weekend to ease the itching and to try and clear the rash but found out today it was the Anoheal that was causing the rash as I had stopped it over the weekend. So I have to come off that now and just stick to sitz baths and diet. I had a good few days but then it hit back again this morning with vengence Image I was eating lots of fruit veg and chicken fish and drinking more water that fish and I still got hard BM's so now I can go back on the Laxido I am hoping it settles down again Image x
sweetdimple67
Fibre Addict

Topics: 6

Re: BACK FROM THE DOC'S AGAIN !!!!

Postby dwarfs8 » 13 Oct 2011, 08:47

I m like u sweet, until now I still don't understand y m I still getting semi hard stools at times despite I included fiber n water, so I guess it got to be something more like ibs. I m just making a wild guess on myself. Frm wat I researched, there is no cure for ibs, only controlling it. So I guess I have to keep watching my diet n stress mgmt for the rest of my life.
dwarfs8
King Fissure

Topics: 19