Almost 60 days post surgery

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Almost 60 days post surgery

Postby ren0318 » 14 Oct 2011, 06:35

Hello everyone! I've not stop by in a while, so I thought I would today and give an update. I'm almost at the 60 day mark, things are going extremely well...No pain, no itching, no spasms.....going to the potty like clock work.....Now I can finally tell others who are thinking about the surgery and are hesitant, DO NOT WAIT!, it is so much easier than you can ever imagine don't let those nasty fissures rule your world, you can be in control and get your life back!!
Hope everyone is having a pain free day and have a wonderful weekend!
Ren
ren0318
Salt Bather

Topics: 18

Re: Almost 60 days post surgery

Postby Guest » 14 Oct 2011, 19:35

Hi Ren,
Congratulations on your awesome recovery! I felt exactly the same way. I know others will appreciate you updating and sharing a very positive experience with LIS! I know this would have helped me before deciding on my surgery.
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend too! Take care:)

Re: Almost 60 days post surgery

Postby linda » 16 Oct 2011, 08:14

Hi Ren, what awsome news and Dawn is right...your story really did help. Your post was the last one I read yesterday and I am calling the CRS to book my surgery tomorrow. The stories here have helped me so much. It's such an embarrasing problem and to have a place where you can ask ANY question and get a detailed answer has been a life saver.
linda
Salt Bather

Topics: 5