Anal Fissure laser surgery Post Operation

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: Anal Fissure laser surgery Post Operation

Postby alexrose » 21 Jan 2012, 15:29

Sue1962- I have to agree with you on that about the burns. Ouchie :oops: and I'm glad to hear you are moving around and ready to go back to work! Keep me updated. :D
alexrose
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3

Postby Sue1962 » 21 Jan 2012, 19:53

Hey Alex
I am soooo ready to go back to work. My 2 wk post op is on Tuesday so I will post a report. I feel great, like I did before my fissure!!! I am back to my pre fissure life. I can't believe it's not even been two weeks yet. I hope you are feeling better, it may be slow going, you have had a lot done. Soon too you will be feeling great!!
Sue1962
Fissureologist

Topics: 36

Postby alexrose » 25 Jan 2012, 13:26

Sue, I'm so happy your feeling how you felt before your fissure! Must be an amazing feeling and your life is going back to normal I'm so happy for you! Thank you I can't wait till I'm fully recovered. :) please keep me updated I can't wait to hear more good news. Gives me hope Image
alexrose
Fibre Addict

Postby Sweet Bugaboo » 25 Jan 2012, 13:28

alexrose - are you feeling any better? I hope so.
Gads, this is all such a nightmare for everyone! I'm sitting here with my fanny "buzzing" - like an electrical current is running through the anal area, and I just hope it doesn't turn into full-blown pain.
I'm praying for all of us.
Sweet Bugaboo
King Fissure

Topics: 11

Postby alexrose » 25 Jan 2012, 14:15

Sweet Bugaboo-
Thank you for checking on me Image I'm doing a little better. I'm having smaller and softer BMS but still have pain. But the pain has gotten a little less intense...I'm hoping it will continue to decrease. I'm so sorry for what you're going through right now I can only imagine! :oops: hang in there try a sitz bath to help a little with the pain and just know you're not alone in this horrible battle. Image I pray we will all get through this. Together :D
alexrose
Fibre Addict

Postby Sweet Bugaboo » 25 Jan 2012, 14:55

Thank you, alexrose - me, too. I pray for all of us, every day - and it does help to know I'm not alone. Otherwise, I think I'd lose (whatever is left of) my mind over this!
For over 3 months now, this mess has dominated and controlled my life -- and I'm sure that everyone here has felt (or is feeling) the same way.
I play the piano (NOT professionally, just for fun) - and I had not touched my piano for all that time, until this morning. I made myself sit down and play - and though I'm rusty, at least while I was playing I could almost (almost, not quite) forget about my rump. Now, I'm back on my heating pad, hoping this stupid spasming and buzzing will stop.
Sweet Bugaboo
King Fissure

Topics: 11