They shoot horses, Why not me?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: They shoot horses, Why not me?

Postby Sweet Bugaboo » 15 Jan 2012, 22:19

Well, are you using a sitz bath after you have your BM? That might help. So, if you do that, you'd put the Nitro on, maybe after you've let yourself dry a little from the sitz bath.
If you don't use the sitz, or any type of tub, you might want to wash your backside off in the shower, before applying the Nitro. --- BTW, I'm sure you know all of this - but it's essential to keep the area clean.
I usually use the Nitro throughout the day - less now than I did - but only on the end, 2-3 times per day. At one point I was using it more often, but I did develop headaches from it.
You might have to experiment a little with it.
Sweet Bugaboo
King Fissure

Topics: 11

Postby rasmith3530 » 16 Jan 2012, 06:53

I tend more towards the shower, and I also use the Preperation H towelettes to clean the area. They seem to do a good job.
I've only been using the Nitro a couple times each day. Maybe I should kick that up a notch or so. I haven't gotten the headaches that others report.
rasmith3530
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 10

Postby Sue1962 » 16 Jan 2012, 06:57

while you are having this much pain and bleeding. IMO I would just rinse in the shower and fill the tub!!! wiping with anything sent me through the ceiling!! Just soak for 20 minutes. You will be very happy how it makes you backside feel. Then dry off and let the area air dry for a few minutes before applying the Nitro
Sue1962
Fissureologist

Topics: 36