Feeling of constant pressure - very annoying!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Feeling of constant pressure - very annoying!

Postby Sue1962 » 15 Jan 2012, 19:37

Hey bugaboo I was not a bathtub girl either, but it really does help.
Sue1962
Fissureologist

Topics: 36

Postby Sweet Bugaboo » 15 Jan 2012, 20:02

Sue, I've tried doing a few sitz . . . but I'm not sure they comfort me . . .
BTW, I don't know if you got my PM - but I sent you one. :)
Sweet Bugaboo
King Fissure

Topics: 11

Postby Sue1962 » 15 Jan 2012, 21:27

Hey bugaboo I did get it and I sent you a very lengthy one back. Sitz like a basin on the toilet sitz. The are not very good. They put too much pressure down there. I know you said you don't like the tub, but it is way better. I was not a tub girl either but once you start and you see how great it is believe me you will do it. Nice warm water a full tub and 20 minutes. I put a small TV in the bathroom so I wouldn't bored.
Sue1962
Fissureologist

Postby Sweet Bugaboo » 15 Jan 2012, 22:25

Sue, it may come to that. I haven't been in the tub for many, many years - probably not since I was a child. I really have some issues about possibly-germy water floating around me . . .
However, if I need to sit in the tub, I guess I'll do it. The toilet sitz thing I have is not comfortable, at all, and I don't even think it helps.
Sweet Bugaboo
King Fissure

Topics: 11

Postby Sue1962 » 16 Jan 2012, 06:33

No it is not comfortable at all. Hard to sit on that for 20 minutes. LOL you sound just like me. I am a germ freak!! Just get some cleaner and spray the tub before you get in and rinse it down very good...I'm telling you, it works wonders!!
Sue1962
Fissureologist

Postby Reni » 21 Jan 2013, 00:41

Guest wrote:Your welcome and I'm sorry you are going through this! It's awful... I'll never forget it. NG was really good with describing things... I was really confused about what was wrong with me when I first got my fissure. I didn't realize that there were so many symptoms of the spasms. I always felt pressure. It felt like I needed to go to the bathroom all day. The hot knife, burning etc would come and go but the clenching and pressure were constant.
I hope you are able to get something done soon that will give you some relief/ healing , Sweet! I know how miserable this can be.

I am suffering from this "want to push" feeling. Like I need to pass a gas but could not or I need to have BM but nothing is there. How did you fix it? could you please give more info about it? thanks! (I had hemoroid surgery 2 months ago now I have anal fissure)
Reni
Salt Bather

Topics: 1

Postby Reni » 21 Jan 2013, 00:44

Sue1962 wrote:I too had the tight, clenching feeling...like it was drawing up. It was soooo painful and tight, couldn't even pass gas. :oops: Massage works great, it helped me greatly!! You will not hurt the fissure, I have done it for the past 8 months on a daily basis, not a pretty sight...LOL but it works. I have not had a spasm in 4 days and it is pure heaven, I can live with the bruises, and soreness!!! Hope you get some help soon

Hi want to try a massage but I dont know how to do it? Please give me more info! Thanks!
Reni
Salt Bather

Topics: 1