At last! Surgery in the next 8 weeks

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

At last! Surgery in the next 8 weeks

Postby Layla85 » 19 Jan 2012, 17:15

I never thought I would reach a point in my life where I would rejoice in bum surgery but here I am! Saw my CRS today and he didn't even examine, just said that if I was back and not feeling good he had no problem putting me on a waiting list for surgery in the next couple of months. I will have to go back before I think and the surgery will definitely be with him which is a relief. He also said he'd take the skin tag off! Hooray!
I'm going to start being scared about this in the next few weeks but for now I'm just so pleased to finally have a result after a year of suffering.
Layla85
Salt Bather

Topics: 18

Re: At last! Surgery in the next 8 weeks

Postby Sue1962 » 19 Jan 2012, 17:40

YAY Image soon you will be feeling so much better. I feel great after my LIS!!! on day 10 or "normal" after 3 years of suffering, It will only get better!! Hang on and enjoy the ride
Sue1962
Fissureologist

Topics: 36

Re: At last! Surgery in the next 8 weeks

Postby grannymaria » 20 Jan 2012, 13:20

Layla - that is great sweetie! Plz read Sue's journals regarding her experience and day by day advice - it's very helpful indeed :)
God bless you all ..
grannymaria
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 13