How are YOU feeling today?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: How are YOU feeling today?

Postby leon10 » 01 Dec 2013, 10:25

Im an 8 at the moment! In sooooo much pain! can barely move :-(
leon10
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3

Postby AlexP » 02 Dec 2013, 17:44

Yesterday I had a bad day, had throbbing feelings from my butt, last night I got feverish. Today my butt was a tiny bit better but still terribly painful with BM and yet I am keeping them soft. And tonight the icing on the cake was I had spotting yet again after BM. I'm sick of this, I don't deserve to have to live like this. I'm terrified and confused Don't get why this has to happen.
AlexP
Salt Bather

Topics: 25

Postby fito_88_77 » 02 Dec 2013, 22:53

im an 8 right now.. cant move or think straight from the pain, i'm constipated as well haven't been to the toilet for 5 days although i keep taking laxatives and i only have soups and soft vegies. had a fistulotomy with a seton and LIS 2 days ago and the pain is excruciating..
fito_88_77
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Postby fito_88_77 » 02 Dec 2013, 23:07

AlexP wrote:Yesterday I had a bad day, had throbbing feelings from my butt, last night I got feverish. Today my butt was a tiny bit better but still terribly painful with BM and yet I am keeping them soft. And tonight the icing on the cake was I had spotting yet again after BM. I'm sick of this, I don't deserve to have to live like this. I'm terrified and confused Don't get why this has to happen.

hang in there fella... we're gona make it...
fito_88_77
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Postby returnofpuzzledbutt » 03 Dec 2013, 15:32

Hi everyone, im a year suffering with this fissure on the 27th nov. I had botox on my birthday 17th june and had abot 4.5mths painfree and bloodfree. I have had 2 small bleeds and some slight burning discomfort but alot better than before i got the botox. Im a 44yr old woman and every month period time everything gets worse, im due at the moment and im in a lot of discomfort from the pressure its put on thefissure and to finish it off i seem to have broke out in some kinda rash and its really sore! So im laying in bed on my side like the good old bad days with a load of coconut oil all over my land down under! Any other ladies have this problem?
returnofpuzzledbutt
Salt Bather

Topics: 3