Cure I found, try it

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Cure I found, try it

Postby khia » 27 Feb 2012, 12:33

Hey sorry for the late reply but I've just been so busy with uni etc.. I had the fissure for four months and no medication was working at all. I'm from England and i got the oil from the local Indian store I think they use it for hair oil, any way I wish I could tell you the exact product. You guys should also try drinking chamomile tea once a day, and it really does help me with general digestion. Good luck guys and i hope it works. PS I just apply the oil directly on the fissure
khia
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Postby pat123 » 27 Feb 2012, 12:50

hey khia and all,
I got virgin coconut oil from amazon... Extra Virgin Coconut Oil by Garden of Life 16 fl. oz. about $9.
applied it this morning for the first time... hard to put the stuff on with your fingers crossed...
take care
pat
pat123
Salt Bather

Topics: 7

Postby workingonit » 27 Feb 2012, 12:56

That's great pat, keep us posted how it helps you. Are you using it with the diltiazem?
Cheers,
Tanya
workingonit
VIP

Topics: 34

Postby pat123 » 27 Feb 2012, 13:03

Hey Tanya
yes i am... maybe an hour in between...
cheers
pat
pat123
Salt Bather

Topics: 7

Postby pgre » 27 Feb 2012, 17:22

Hi Khia,
Glad to hear that you've healed. Was it Parachute coconut oil? It comes in a blue bottle. And also where you taking any stool softeners/laxatives?
pgre
Salt Bather

Topics: 6

Postby Buttski » 28 Feb 2012, 11:59

Khia,I feel the same way about the coconut oil.I started using it about 3 weeks ago and noticed it helped right away with soothing the pain.I also stopped using my meds at the same time I started to use this,and I swear this works better.
I also have been cooking with it,pan frying or adding to baked goods.Its healing properties are good for the body,and part of the healing comes from the inside too.
I have been using the virgin kind.
I finally feel like there is hope to be healed,I sure hope this helps many more people!
Buttski
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Postby Baba » 28 Feb 2012, 13:09

I've decided to try coconut oil too, but like all the other oils and creams it's hard to apply - between the tight sphinter and gravity I figure only a small percentage of all the stuff we put "up there" actually gets on the fissure. The rest is all over the place Image I've used vit E oil with success in the past and wondered why someone doesn't invent vit E suppositories. But with coconut oil that is easy! I fashioned some suppository sized pieces and put them in the freezer to firm up and then - Wow, it worked - just held it in place till it melted right where it's supposed to go! :D
Baba
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 3

Postby khia » 28 Feb 2012, 16:59

Yay I'm so glad this is working for people. He company I used was pride, I'm not sure but I think you can only find it in England. It helped slot with the extreme pain etc it really does make things bearable enough to actually get healed. I wasn't using any stool softness etc but remember whatever works for you.
Again, good luck to everyone who tries and i pray it works for you too :-)
khia
Fibre Addict

OMG IT ACTUALLY WORKED!

Postby mygodithurts » 28 Feb 2012, 19:22

I have been using 2% Nifedipine now for two weeks and it did not appear to be working. The other night I decided to try the coconut oil. I used a dropper and filled it with coconut oil. I actually inserted into the area and sqeezed what I could inside. And I swear almost imediately I had some relief, it may have been very minor but it was relief.
The next morning came and I still had some spasms but not as bad. I again went through the steps of applying more coconut oil. Then again that evening.
This morning I woke up almost spasm free!
mygodithurts

Postby khia » 29 Feb 2012, 10:42

So happy for you, and just keep at the diet and plenty of water, hopefully you should be rid of this horrible pain after a few weeks *fingerscrossed*. :D
khia
Fibre Addict