I wanna share how I healed my fissure...

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

I wanna share how I healed my fissure...

Postby gladitsover » 25 May 2012, 05:13

It started about a couple of months ago, I am a guy who love chillipeppers... I mean LOOOOVES them... It comes in hot and comes out the same way too but I was so accustomed to it that I dont even mind anymore... one time, I just realized that I was PUSHING overly hard to pass a stool... It comes out but then I feel like im about to pass out too when it does... this went on for like several days until one day I noticed Blood in my stool...I didn't mind at first but the blood drops continued for several more days until finally one day I felt a lingering HOT sensation in my anal area, it continued to progress to a more painful state the following days... it's peak came in when I PUSHED extra hard again to pass a stool... and so my AGONY starts... every poop I take feels like im gonna die... and the pain lingers the whole day, It hurts when I Sneeze, it hurts when I walk, run, jump, sit, stand for christs sake it even hurts when im lying in my bed trying to get a sleep... Now I live in a place where there is no "NIFEDIPINE" ointment nor "NITRO" ointments (Believe me I searched EVERYWHERE) so what I did was to buy Nifedipine capsules (gel) and I just tear open the capsules and apply the same to my anus. I must have followed every bit of advice in this forum and elsewhere, (everytime I poop and it hurts I hit the internet and do a quick search about "anal fissures") nothing worked... I seriously considered having an operation done but I said I'll give this one more month...(that's after breaking my right hand punching my brick wall because of the pain) Here's what I did... I bought amoxicillin capsules 500mg, Ibuprofen gel caps 250mg, and Mefenamic acid 500 mg...Psyllium fiber... I bought the generic brands....
here's what I did, Early in the morning I eat my breakfast of oatmeal, I take amoxicilin capsules 3 times a day, while the Ibuprofen and mefenamic acid Combo, I take them after i poop and I know that it's gonna hurt like hell... so that's at least once a day, don't take more than 3 times per day (that's for the combo mefenamic acid and ibuprofen)
I continued this routine for a week and the pain was becoming less and less... It's very important not to PUSH when you poop...I never had a sitz bath but realized that soaking in water helps a lot when we went swimming in the beach, I soaked my painful butt in the water for a good number of hours and somehow the pain got lesser and lesser... it's also important to keep the area clean and dry, don't use toilet paper for a while, use Bidet or just gently wash with water... to avoid irritation I used my special combo of Vit E oil, Betadine, coconut oil... I put it in a small syringe, I remove the needle of course and inject the same inside about 2 cms deep.
now im pain free and I want to thank this forum for helping me and other people who are in pain... If you have tried everything and it doesn't seem to help, try the routine that I did.
gladitsover

Topics: 1

Re: I wanna share how I healed my fissure...

Postby gladitsover » 25 May 2012, 05:16

oh by the way... the fissures seem to hate Salt water so when you soak in the sea, it's gonna hurt a bit but after that, you'll feel that the wound heals a bit faster and better...
gladitsover

Postby workingonit » 27 May 2012, 11:11

Hi Glad,
Thanks so much for the tips. I do live by the ocean, but up in Vancouver so pretty darn cold this time of year!!
:D
Why did you take Ibuprofen and mefenamic acid? Aren't they both nsaids? Why not one or the other?
Just curious.
Always wonderful to hear a new success story!
-Tanya
workingonit
VIP

Topics: 34

Postby gladitsover » 23 Jun 2012, 08:12

Hi Tanya!
yeah I knew they were both NSAIDS but I realized that taking two pills of the same kind doesn't work for me for some weird reason, that is why I decided to take one of each kind (and it worked like magic).
About the saltwater, you can probably just get some from the ocean and take it to your house heat it and use it for your sitz bath. I hope everybody get's well soon. It's so nice to have that "normal" life back. There is indeed light at the end of the tunnel.
gladitsover