I'm Back and HEALED (Just wanna share my story)

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

I'm Back and HEALED (Just wanna share my story)

Postby Super_Boink » 19 Jun 2012, 12:22

Hello Everyone,
Maybe some of you already read my previous post and if not you can read it here:
http://anal-fissure.org/t4931-not-enjoying-my-maternity-leave-because-of-af
I just wanna say belated happy father's day to all the brave and loving father's out there. Image
At first, I was hesitant to post anything about me being healed cause i'm afraid that i will have a setback. It took time for me to post this that I AM ACTUALLY HEALED. Image So last Sunday was father's day and traditionally we celebrate it at my in-laws house. So expect oh so delicious foods prepared by my MIL. She also have a maid who's also really good at cooking. I planned on eating just the ceasar salad because of my AF diet. My grandfather didnt know that I have an AF so he keeps putting all the foods in my plate!!! I'm so horrified but I can't say to NO to him (there are also other visitors there and i dont want to turn him down in front of them). These are all what i have in my plate:
LO MEIN (chinese food with lots of meat and veggies. We also called it Pancit Canton)
PORK BARBEQUE
DEEP FRIED PORK KNUCKLES (we called it Crispy Pata)
CHEESE STICK
RICE (my grandfather put a generous amount of rice because he said im getting skinny)
So i dont have any choice but to chew my food to death. Oh and also I did drink a lot of rootbeer that night. After that we had a Dairy Queen Ice cream cake and guess what? I ate two slices!!! I was like "Oh God, this is heaven sent!". After being piggy that night, I was sooooooo paranoid that i can't even sleep. What will happen with my morning bowel movement? Will i have a retear? Will it bleed again? Will it be painful again? more painful than the first time? I'm so scared and started to cry. I scolded myself for being careless and all that. I should have stick with my diet and etc...
So when the morning came and it's time for me to release this thing...Guess what??? NO PAIN AT ALL!!! It's big and somewhat hard but I didnt feel any pain!(the usual texture of my stool before I had the AF)I feel like "laughing my ass out" lol. Image So happy that it made my day! Then I had a 2nd bowel movement on the evening and still NO PAIN. I said to myself that this is it. After 1 month of intense suffering, I won over this stupid fissure! I won the battle!
I will share some tips that I'm sure that help a lot with my fissure. Hope this will help you too:
*Aloe Vera Juice= 1 cup morning, 1 cup before going to bed
*Prune Juice= Half glass every morning
*Orange or any fruits for snack/midnight snack
*Extra Virgin Olive oil= 1 tablespoon before going to bed (not fun, taste awful)
*Granola bars, cereal bars, multigrain snack bars= if your looking for something sweet
*NO RICE AT ALL
*NO MEAT AT ALL (just eggs)
*Wheatbread
*Soups
*Virgin Coconut oil=this totally a GOD SEND product for me. I just put a generous amount on the cottonball and gently wipe my bottom every bowel movement and several times a day. I also take 2 tablespoon of this everyday.
*Virgin Coconut oil + Vitamin E oil self made suppositories=I insert this before I sleep and before the BM. This also speeds up my healing because of the vitamin E.
*LOTS AND LOTS OF WATER
*and the most important of all... PRAYER... GOD WILL NEVER LEAVE US LIKE THIS FOREVER :D
Now I am currently enjoying my motherhood and everything Image since I will be back working next month. But I will be still extra careful on what I ate. I don't want this devil to be back!
I owe this thread so much! Without you guys, I will be suffering until this day. Thank you so much for sharing your tips about diet, what helps you and etc. I trust this forum more than anybody else. Image
This is not a goodbye but I pray that I won't post any pains/rants here. I will still be lurking around and will give some advices to those who are still suffering until this day. There is HOPE. THERE IS ALWAYS A LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL. THIS WILL NOT BE PERMANENT and THERE IS GOD, HE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU... Sometimes I joke around and tell myself "Maybe God gave me this fissures so I will be back on my pre-pregnancy weight and wo'nt get fat!" Image
Love you guys! Image Thanks for those people who gave me such wonderful advices! Especially to NEWMUMMY and TORI-TORE. Image
Last edited by Super_Boink on 19 Jun 2012, 12:30, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: title
Super_Boink
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Re: I'm Back and HEALED (Just wanna share my story)

Postby Neen » 19 Jun 2012, 16:29

So happy for you! Praying that you continue to feel so well! And...you are so right...God will never leave us!
Neen
Salt Bather

Topics: 7

Postby NewMummy » 20 Jun 2012, 06:57

Image Super-Boink, I'm so happy for you!!! Haven't had time to go onto here for some weeks and when I finally do I see this lovely news :D
You should be so proud of yourself for dealing with this fissure AND being a mum at the same time. I hope you get an absolutely lovely last month before starting work again. good luck in the future and I hope too that I don't see your name under any pain, blood and ranting posts!
NewMummy
Fibre Addict

Topics: 5

Postby Super_Boink » 20 Jun 2012, 18:20

Neen wrote:So happy for you! Praying that you continue to feel so well! And...you are so right...God will never leave us!

Thank you! :D
Hope it's all well with you! Image
Super_Boink
Fibre Addict

Postby Super_Boink » 20 Jun 2012, 18:24

NewMummy wrote: Image Super-Boink, I'm so happy for you!!! Haven't had time to go onto here for some weeks and when I finally do I see this lovely news :D
You should be so proud of yourself for dealing with this fissure AND being a mum at the same time. I hope you get an absolutely lovely last month before starting work again. good luck in the future and I hope too that I don't see your name under any pain, blood and ranting posts!

Thank you! Image I am so much happy that everything is well with us! Until now I can't believe that we are all healed! The fissures gave us a deep impact on our lives and I begin to appreciate every little things around us. New moms are really prone to fissures as I see it. Cheers for a happy and fissure free life! Image
Super_Boink
Fibre Addict

Postby Super_Boink » 20 Jun 2012, 18:29

for those who are reading this post, feel free to ask me anything about healing! :D I am willing to help you and praying for you. I know everyone is different, some might find this not working to them, but there's no wrong in trying right? :) Have a pain free day! Image
Super_Boink
Fibre Addict

Postby 44alegna44 » 20 Jun 2012, 18:54

Dear S_B,
Congratulations on your healing Image This is the reassuring news that we all hope to read about Image When we're in the midst of it it's so hard to actually believe, try as we might, that we can beat this thing... success stories are our inspiration and encouragement that we can Image
Thanks for sharing your story..and best wishes moving ahead. Image
Angel Image
44alegna44
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 9

Postby dan2012 » 21 Jun 2012, 04:31

Boink, that's really awesome! Congratulations for persevering through the long fight and finally beating this thing! I truly hope this is your final victory and you'll never have it again in your life! Enjoy family and kids!! Image
dan2012
Salt Bather

Topics: 14