me ragini..had surgery 3days ago and it is paining

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

me ragini..had surgery 3days ago and it is paining

Postby ragini » 30 Jun 2012, 07:37

hi everybody .... i m glad to find blogs and forum sites like this ...but i m over obsessed with my butt problems.... i had a surgery on 26th june 2012 ...just 3 days ago .... and i m not happy with it .... i was very sure it was not necessary as it could heal and did healed for 3 4 months but this month(june) start .....i comensed into the pain again....and as i had my college starting from july my parents thougth of going through this process so there tension could lower down....but i m just not happy because it is still giving my the pain.....and whenever i touch that part i feel aghh learning i have stiches over there and not one atleast 5 :(.....my surgeon told it is normal as i had three surgeries in a go ....2 fissures and one piled-d area..... but i cry for this pain as it is delaying my college ( the thing i was so excited with )....what to do how to heal it fast and how to get rid of the hard and irritating threads ....please tell me ......thank you
ragini
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Re: me ragini..had surgery 3days ago and it is paining

Postby 44alegna44 » 30 Jun 2012, 09:47

Hi ragini and hope you'll find some good advice here. You'll definitely find understanding and compassion towards your physical and emotional pain.
What kind of surgery did you have for the fissure? Botox, lis, dilation? No matter which though, you are only 3 days out of surgery and pain and/or discomfort is to be 100% expected.
You need to continue to ensure your bm's are smooth, by whatever means work for you. Be sure to drink plenty of water and soak in hot baths as much as you can right now. Keeping that area clean is essential to prevent any infection
and the baths also help with the necessary blood flow that you need for healing.
If you are in need of pain meds to help you through, that would be a good idea...keeping the level of pain down will lessen your stress which is detrimental when trying to heal.
Best wishes for better days and full healing. Image
Angel Image
44alegna44
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 9

Re: me ragini..had surgery 3days ago and it is paining

Postby ragini » 30 Jun 2012, 10:30

thanks for your reply angel...you are an actual angel...i m having a list of medicines but ... two days ago when i had them as prescribed(all together ...like 6 tabs and one laxative ) ...thath nigth i couldnt sleep casue i was constantly getting up for vomitting and felt horrible.....then i spoke to dad about it and he allowed me to discontinue them ...then i spoke to doc about what to have in really essential and what not...he said all are imp but that will again leave me vomitting and not wanting to eat anything... so my dad and i have decided that i ll have the medicines but little little and as per my suiting....i hope that will be fine....now i atleast dont say no to food ....and i definately go for sitz bath atleast once a day...and honestly i dont know what is the operation name ...but in it the fissure were cut (thats all i know)....and seriously bathing is such a relief ....and i put a cotton ball over that place and keep changing it ...i also apply betadine and sucral ano ...these are creams suggested by docs....well thanks for all the support once again ....:)
ragini
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1