Fissure + Hemorrhoid

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Fissure + Hemorrhoid

Postby dan2012 » 17 Jul 2012, 18:23

One quick question for those who had problems with fissures and hemorrhoids at the same time... I have had a fissure for 7 weeks now, and my first CRS diagnosed me fissure + internal hemorrhoids.
I've been feeling way less pain lately and my fissure is still healing (according to my new CRS), but from time to time I still have blood with my BM, but with little or no pain. I just had a BM with blood (enough to color the water a bit red) but otherwise during/after was heaven - NO PAIN, and the pain has been clearly reducing with my BM to the point where I hardly feel any pain anymore.
So here's the question... Is there a good way to tell when blood comes from a fissure or a hemorrhoid? Can a fissure keep bleeding while the pain goes away completely?
dan2012
Salt Bather

Topics: 14

Re: Fissure + Hemorrhoid

Postby 357Magnum » 18 Jul 2012, 07:47

Hey Dan, I had both also, hemis first that lead to the fissure, I have determined that when it do bleed which luckly isnt often anymore it is from the fissure, I took some great hemi drugs that i bought online that really helped, and i can literally feel with my finger that them hems are pretty much non existent anymore, and my fissure is far less painful now, so in my experience it can bleed with no pain, although irritation does happen sometimes with blood
357Magnum
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3

Postby Kat » 20 Jul 2012, 03:58

I have had both fissures and hemorroids. I found that the hemorroids would bleed with out any pain. However if my fissure bled it would always hurt.
Kat
Salt Bather

Topics: 6

Postby mindfulnesshealing » 23 Nov 2012, 13:22

Hi 357Magnum,
I have had a fissure now for 10 months and internal hemorroids for 4 months, which pops out after every BM and have to be gently pushed back in. Is there a treatment that you'd recommend that helped your Hemorroids heal? I'm not sure if the Diltiazam I am using for the fissure is also helpful to heal the hemorroid. Thank you! JBird
mindfulnesshealing
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Postby mindfulnesshealing » 23 Nov 2012, 13:23

Hi 357Magnum,
I have had a fissure now for 10 months and internal hemorroids for 4 months, which pops out after every BM and have to be gently pushed back in. Is there a treatment that you'd recommend that helped your Hemorroids heal? I'm not sure if the Diltiazam I am using for the fissure is also helpful to heal the hemorroid. Thank you! JBird
mindfulnesshealing
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2