Skin Tag ointment

Discuss changes in diet that have helped you manage your fissure, or any supplements or medications/creams that have been effective.

Return to Diet Tips / Supplements

Skin Tag ointment

Postby Neen » 02 Aug 2012, 10:34

So this skin tag is such a bummer...and i am so tired of it. I have made an appt. to have it removed at the end of Aug. after my kids go back to school and all the craziness of that is over. I dont really want to go through all that again, but i know it is keeping me from healing completely down there as the only way it doesnt bother me is if I hardly eat so i dont poop as much. Well I am already hardly eating much, so it's time to snip and stitch it! At any rate, i have read on here everyones different approaches to calm down what i call "the hangnail between my arse" (thats what it feels like to me, that constant reminder!). I was parousing the ointment section once again at the grocery store and came upon "Zinc-Oxide Plus" It has zinc-oxide, menthol, aloe , calamine amd some other stuff. I guess what prompted me to try it was that under Uses it lists fistula drainage as one of them and even though I dont have a fistula I figured its all in the same family and I will give it a try. So right now my "hangnail" is cool like a mountain spring and it isnt so bad. I hope it doesnt do anything weird, but at this point, I am over it and just would like to not be thinking about my butt all day as I have been since December when this all started. Just thought i would put the name of that ointment out there...for anyone in Southeast US, I got it at SweetBay! Have a great day everyone!
Neen
Salt Bather

Topics: 7

Re: Skin Tag ointment

Postby Reptaronice » 03 Nov 2012, 00:10

I had a skin tag from a fissure down below and was able to get rid of it by tying it off with dental thread. I was a little scared at 1st but within 3 days it fell off. No surgery no stitches.
I have heard of using fingernail polish and wart remover but I never wanted to get that stuff that close to my anus. The skin there is really kind of thin and I thought it might burn.
Reptaronice
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1