NEW AND NEED ADVICE.

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

NEW AND NEED ADVICE.

Postby bellamarie1 » 13 Aug 2012, 08:05

Hello there.
I arent sure if im in the right palce but would really appreciate some advice. I have some excess skin near my anus. I went to the doctors and she said it wasnt a skintag, so obviously couldnt be easily removed, and fobbed it off, 'everyone is different'. However, i didnt use to have this excess skin, and now its grown bigger, and it tears or feels like it tears when i go to the toilet, as it bleeds, and then hurts and feels sore for several hours after. Even without the pain it isnt any good for my hygeine, as the excess skin itself means it can be hard to wipe properly. Obviously this is embarassing, but ive booked a doctors appt. and im going to be more pushy this time, as i want this removed, if thats possible? Last time i visited the dr's it was just about it purely being there but know its tearing and causing discomfort i hope they can remove it now, what do you think? Its affecting my confidence and just want rid! Please reply with thoughts!
bellamarie1

Topics: 1