FREE AT LAST

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

FREE AT LAST

Postby ihope » 28 Aug 2012, 09:46

i would like to thank all of you for your posts on this board. this may be a bit strange as i have never posted on this board before, but for the last few weeks i have had a horrid fissure. i am only 23 and most of my life have battled constipation but STUPIDLY looked over it like it was no big deal, until a few weeks ago that is. i was in so much pain that i was literally scared, i did not know what was going on.
so i searched around online about my symptoms and found out what it was and searched for remedies and this is THE most helpful place on the internet for those with this embarrassing problem. i have followed you guys advice on here about the baths, fiber, and such and am experiencing relief. i just had to thank you guys and commend whomever started this forum.
for the last two weeks i have been eating fruit shakes and fiber one snacks plus taking a stool softener to ease my bm's while taking 2-3 warm epsom salt baths per day. now i only have a slight itch immediately following bm's which is a big step up from a week ago when i had to leave work early because it was so painful to walk.
i believe i have found yet another remedy as well. in my baths i began to read through my bible, which i haven't done in shamefully long. the word began to touch me and relate to me and i believe it is no coinsedence that i began a speedy recovery.
this experience and you guys have taught me a lot. it shouldnt have taken an anal fissure to make me eat healthy and praise my Lord and savior. so even as i move forth in good health i will continue these two habits. and i hope that you all will too and share with me these reliefs and good feelings.
God Bless and Thank You all.
ihope

Topics: 1