Sesame seeds doodled me up!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Sesame seeds doodled me up!

Postby well-this-sure-sucks » 03 Sep 2012, 01:35

Hey all.
Some of you might already know my story from another topic iv made but if not then here it is in short.
I have an anal fissure on its 4 mounth I think. Normally it would just hurt while making a BM and sometimes a little afterwards - nothing compared to some of the horrow stories iv seen on here and I really feel sorry for those of you having to deal with a lot of pain even after the BM, it must be terrible!
Well, sometimes there would be a few drops of blood on the toilet paper, but nothing to freak out about. Then one day, out of the blood, there was alot of blood. In the toilet, on the stool, lots on the paper and it really freaked me out. The pain was at the normal level though.
I was so freaked out and so "focused" in my mind on the blood that I dident really realise the obvious until a few days after. It was the sesame seeds that doodled me up! 
The last two days before my horror visit to the bathroom iv had quite a few sesame seeds on my morning cereal (for the first time) and they actualy came out undigested! Im pretty sure that these seeds scraped against my fissure and riped it wide open! So I just want to warn anyone who dont know about this danger.
The wierd thing is, the next 3 days it would keep bleeding a lot but on the 4. 5. 6. day (today) there has been no blood OR pain at all. This has not happend the last 2 mounts. 
well-this-sure-sucks
Fibre Addict

Topics: 4