healing ,then it opens again diet?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

healing ,then it opens again diet?

Postby richibeno » 07 Sep 2012, 09:01

hi lately ,,my fissure,seems to have got a lot better ,not bleading ,pain is bearable,not passing glass pains no buring pains ,
but i have maybe got a bit silly with my diet ,eating normal again ,still on movicol, and nitro
eating hi fibre still and plenty of water,
but eating normal again seems to have put me back,
the fissure seems ok internaly but seems to have opened on the out side,wich is very sore and have been going to the tiolet a lot ,bms seem ok still
i feel as if im sweety and leaking down there and it stings ,
so back to the diet again
im going in for botox and a polyp removal on monday ,hope it will put me on the path to recovery
richibeno
VIP

Topics: 28

Re: healing ,then it opens again diet?

Postby 3 years now » 19 Sep 2012, 07:52

I used to have pain up inside, that went away. Now its on the outside, sore burning itching areas on the outside. Driving me crazy at night and cant sleep. Oh my I thought I was cured but i'm not.
3 years now
Salt Bather

Topics: 9

TRY VIRGIN COCONUT OIL

Postby Coconut Oil Healed me » 19 Sep 2012, 08:37

I got rid of my itching with Virgin Coconut Oil. You can buy it at the grocery store or health food store. I was going to the bathroom up to 30 times a day so you could imagine how raw the skin on my ass was after wiping that many times and dunking in a sitz bath. As soon as I spread the oil on my skin the itching disappeared. It will even clear up pimples on your butt or any other skin condition. It's great for acne and cold sores. It does not burn and does not stain clothing. You can even EAT this white paste right out of the jar.
This stuff completely healed my anal fissure after one month just placing a few times a day. The itching relief was immediate.
Coconut Oil Healed me
Fibre Addict

Re: healing ,then it opens again diet?

Postby richibeno » 19 Sep 2012, 08:58

At the moment 'iv had my best day so far only had the burning pain straight after my bm'its as if IV eaten a hot curry and then passed a bm'
Maybe its still sore in that area seems inside the anus not outside lasted about an hour ,I'm thinking maybe could be the movicol
richibeno
VIP

Topics: 28