Thank you all so much!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Thank you all so much!

Postby flimmerdimdim » 08 Jan 2013, 15:37

I think I had a fissure for six months before I actually started paying attention to it. I guess I just didn't want to acknowledge it. When I finally managed to take a look it looked terrible and I think I even had a couple skin tags developing. Luckily I stumbled on this website and followed everyone's advice to take miralax and use aloe. I've noticed improvements very quickly and I think I'm nearly all better! You saved me a very embarrassing trip to the doctor.
Thank you all so much! Image
flimmerdimdim

Topics: 1

Re: Thank you all so much!

Postby Mamalucia » 11 Feb 2013, 08:35

When it comes to your health never be embarrassed!! That's what Dr's fear most! We don't go for the more embarrassing things and those can be indicators of more serious issues. Remember they specialize in these body parts and have seen hundreds of them!! Glad you are doing better!!
Mamalucia
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Postby sufferer » 11 Feb 2013, 08:37

Good to hear that flimmerdimdim. Can you share what worked for you and how? Did you apply the aloe vera topically? Was it fresh from the leaf? Or did you drink the juice?
sufferer
Salt Bather

Topics: 7

Postby mkotb » 11 Feb 2013, 10:28

flimmerdimdim wrote:Luckily I stumbled on this website and followed everyone's advice to take miralax and use aloe. I've noticed improvements very quickly and I think I'm nearly all better! You saved me a very embarrassing trip to the doctor.
Thank you all so much! Image

glad to hear that you are healing...it wud be really helpful if u can share the diet, what are the things that worked for u, and yes much importantly how did u use aloe? thanks
mkotb
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1