Does the pain ever ever go away?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Does the pain ever ever go away?

Postby GGky1959 » 22 Jan 2013, 15:24

I am desperate, absolutely desperate to feel better. I messed up big time, I ate the wrong foods my entire life and finally, its caught up with me...via the fissure. At first I thought I could manage the pain until the blood began. So off to the ER and there I got my diagnosis. I call my doc. he recomm. a surgeon...surgeon recomm. healthy lifestyle....healthy lifestyle ain't working....surgeon recomm. surgery....nurse recomm. 1/3 down payment before surgery....wallet say's...no way. Insurance co. says 2000. deduct. must be paid first....so here I type....trying to manage what little of this I can. I got the gels, the creams, the suppositories, the pills, the you name it, I've taken it....and yet....having to take a bowl movement is putting so much stress on my heart, I don't think I'm gonna survive this one. I just want to feel better, that's all.....please does the pain, does the agony ever end....I'm almost suicidal....I can't live with this pain any longer...help!!
GGky1959
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 25

Re: Does the pain ever ever go away?

Postby delasama » 22 Jan 2013, 16:57

u will b ok. im in the same boat as you and i dont even have insurance. the main thing is to eat soft things with fiber and lots of water and shallow hot bath once aday.oatmeal, lentils,veggies,fruit,sweet potatoe...i get to talk to my doctor thursday. i will let you know how it goes. i saw him two weeks ago when i was bleeding.was good for a week then blood a couple days ago. been good today so far just pain. i dont know what i will do either. lets work on this togeather :). feel free to send me a personal message anytime.~sam
delasama
King Fissure

Topics: 31

Postby delasama » 22 Jan 2013, 16:59

unrefined virgin coconut oil is good to put in butt at night and in morning
delasama
King Fissure

Topics: 31

Postby Deleted User 7033 » 07 Mar 2018, 06:10

Hi, I used Pine Oil.
100% pure turpentine essential oil.
Or
100% pure gum spirits of turpentine
They are the same product.
Lots of people advise against this but if I listened to them I wouldn't be feeling great right now.
I've been using it for over a month and it's amazing.
No pain no bleeding no worries.
I used the sugar cube method although you can also take it with castor oil.
I took too much one day 15ml and felt awful so not recommended to over do it.
5ml per large sugar cube. I would recommend up to 10ml every other day. 3 times a week that should be sufficient, just see how you feel after a week.
My experience: I noticed on the second day of taking Pine Oil I had less pain and also less blood. The following week no pain and no blood.
I use it now twice a week and its awesome.
Best
Deleted User 7033