Greetings from Finland

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Greetings from Finland

Postby aimonaali » 31 Jan 2013, 11:35

Hello. I'm a 28 year old man from Finland. I's been over a year since I got an anal fissure. Not really sure how it happened, I just started to feel pain after BM's. Since I couldn't cure the fissure with ointments and diet changes I had LIS two months ago. I was awake during the operation and it wasn't really that horrible experience. Ever since I've slowly been getting better. Now my only problem is that sometimes after BM's there's a little leakage and I have to go and wipe again after an hour or two. I hope this will eventually get better...
Other than that I'm fine and pain free. And I do recommend LIS for people suffering with fissures. Just find a good surgeon with lots of experience.
So anyway, it's a great site you guys have going on here:) I'll try to keep you updated on my healing progress.
aimonaali
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 15

Re: Greetings from Finland

Postby CrackinUp » 31 Jan 2013, 13:17

@aimonaali, thanks for sharing your story. I'm really pleased to hear about your outcome.
I'm giving mine the 6 weeks recommended to heal then I won't hesitate going for surgery, as I feel if it won't heal there is an underlying issue that needs correcting.
However I certainly won't be watching any YouTube videos prior to the event. Image
CrackinUp
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 11

Re: Greetings from Finland

Postby Jessjess » 31 Jan 2013, 19:49

Hi Finland man,
Image Thanks for sharing. I have my surgery scheduled in 3 days. It seems your experience wasn't too bad.
I'll post my experience after surgery too. :) I'm frightened about it but I seriously can't imagine being in any more pain than I am already and I've got a pretty good pain managment schedule.
Jessjess
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5