Don't mind the poop, if it just ended there

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Don't mind the poop, if it just ended there

Postby GGky1959 » 05 Feb 2013, 18:36

[b]Guys, I don't know if these has been addressed at all.....but after you've endured the poop, how do you relax and go on with your day? I am spending so much money on the ideas here and nothing is working for me. I am literally spending less than 10 minutes to poop, yet 5-8 hours to feel better after the poop, unless I medicate myself with Aleve or some high powered Ibroprophen drug...something that will sooner or later cost me health wise in the long run.......help!!
GGky1959
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 25

Re: Don't mind the poop, if it just ended there

Postby HoserBum » 06 Feb 2013, 16:08

That's my problem as well. I wish I had an answer for you I really do. I can be having a great day then I go to the can, have a bad BM and I walk out like my dog just died.
HoserBum
Fibre Addict

Topics: 10

this is definately a club

Postby GGky1959 » 06 Feb 2013, 18:02

HoserBum wrote:That's my problem as well. I wish I had an answer for you I really do. I can be having a great day then I go to the can, have a bad BM and I walk out like my dog just died.

Dude you are so on target with that....My day can be going so perfect and then the urge comes and then its misery from that point on until my Aleve kicks in. For me, it doesn't matter if it comes out soft or hard, getting my anal muscle to relax again takes upwards of 3-5 hours unless I OD on Aleve. I tried going cold turkey one day and cried the whole evening, it was horrible.
GGky1959
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 25