how you keep your mind off the pain

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

how you keep your mind off the pain

Postby Jamesscott96 » 04 May 2017, 05:57

straight after bm im usually left crippled with stabbing pains etc so i sit indoors, i was wondering if anyone else does small hobbie to keep there mind off things as much as they can, i personally make alot of music and have always done since i was 17 but i have been doing it alot more since my fissure i find it can even put me in a hype mood. which is soooooo sooo fluffing helpful with a fissure ( well i feel it is ) i also modify games but bored of being a modder.

i had a oppertunity to work with harry shotta in the studio near mine where i used to work to teach kids how to make music. but i was to ill at that stage to even get in a car . but i regret not going bigtime never the less i still planning on going back to working in the studio , as we have alot of troubles youth here in the uk who needs guiding in the correct direction.

anyway guys if you aint got a small hobbie already whilest in pain i suggest you find 1, as that can be a make or break for some people

heres one of the songs i have been working on in the past 2 days since been ill it has helped my pain not be so in my face its dnb btw remix of uptown top ranking ( music is my addiction ) almost as much as i need air lol

https://soundcloud.com/liam-dubstep-dor ... -wip-newer

, i just wanted to give everyone a insight in what i do and hopefully it could help someone else to take there mind of the spasm.. and the pain in general

i rarely share my music as it does mean alot of to me , alot of my friends like it tho i made this 1 originally for my mum as she likes original as do i

:) lee / liam
Jamesscott96
Salt Bather

Topics: 13