The blood is back in town....

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: The blood is back in town....

Postby Rachael 1984 » 15 Feb 2013, 16:38

Sorry to hear you are in pain GG. I am in the same hole.mine has bled again! They seem to be just playing with us on a daily basis! The constant burning is getting me! Hot rod springs to mind! Mamalucia, did you get the constant burn? I feel like the pain travels! My front end is burning too! Thanks for the encouraging words when I joined the other day! Nice to talk to people who understand! Where are you at with the devils? Have you had the surgery???
Last edited by Rachael 1984 on 15 Feb 2013, 16:39, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Typo
Hem Banding sept 2012
2Fissures
Nitro- Effective short term
April 2013-Botox-Effective short term
Diltazem-No effect, developed Rash
July 2014-Diagnosed High Resting Pressure
LIS performed on 17.9.14
Ongoing pain/re-tears. Awaiting pressure test results.
Rachael 1984

Topics: 26
Mood: Please heal!

Postby Mamalucia » 15 Feb 2013, 16:51

I didn't have a constant burn I had REALLY BAD SPASMS! It literally felt like I was being stabbed with a knife and someone was slowly twisting it for their torturous pleasure!
Anytime you need someone to talk to I'm available...I wasn't around yesterday but that was a fluke which won't happen again.
I had a fissurectomy and LIS on January 31st. After the numbness wore off the following day my pain was never over a one up until a day or two ago. I've had a few spasms where the pain jumps to a three or four which in my eyes is still heaven! And as if today some mild burning, never more then I can handle but still it's rather annoying!
Mamalucia
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Postby Rachael 1984 » 15 Feb 2013, 16:57

I do get the stabbing knife pains, on the side of the chronic Fissure, but it is the burning that is the most annoying.😈😈😈 my head and body can't handle this!
Last edited by Rachael 1984 on 15 Feb 2013, 16:58, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Typo
Hem Banding sept 2012
2Fissures
LIS performed on 17.9.14
Rachael 1984

Postby GGky1959 » 15 Feb 2013, 17:13

Gang, I can relate to each one of the comments here.....I asked my new doctor for the GTN ointment and he refused...He said most of his patients that get it, complain to much about the cost and the effects of headaches, so he prescribed something different. I'm gonna pick a sample up in his office next week. I don't care what I get, I just want to be able to take a dump and not suffer for it 5 hours later...this is pure madness. I can't focus on anything but this fissure thing, it is complete madness on my part. Just the thought of taken a dump, consumes my entire day until the pain subsides.....Right now, its been two days without a dump, so I just took 2 fiber pills and full glass of prune juice and now its time for the painful anticipated waiting game.....have a great weekend everyone!!
GGky1959
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 25

Postby Rachael 1984 » 15 Feb 2013, 17:21

This is consuming my life too! I cannot cope with this pain! My Botox isn't until 4April, so another 2 months in sheer hell! 😈😈😈 have a good weekend, try and forget about the AF! Hard, I know x
Hem Banding sept 2012
2Fissures
LIS performed on 17.9.14
Rachael 1984

Postby GGky1959 » 16 Feb 2013, 16:37

Rachael 1984 wrote:This is consuming my life too! I cannot cope with this pain! My Botox isn't until 4April, so another 2 months in sheer hell! 😈😈😈 have a good weekend, try and forget about the AF! Hard, I know x

At least you have something to look forward too, all I have is a ointment sample to be picked up Tuesday (smile). I work weekends and today was by far one of my worst days. I had a smooth dump this morning, did the sitz bath, felt good and then a hour later the pain began and it came with a vengenous.....and nothing I took seem to work, so I sat at my machine and just cried. My supervisor came over and sent me to a different department that required standing after I explained to her my ordeal....that's the only thing that saved me today. This thing no matter how smooth my poop, doesn't seem to want to heal. I'm on vacation next week and I'm gonna do some research and find a rectal/colon surgeon to get some options.....its just too much on me and I just can't take it anymore.
GGky1959
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby marg6043 » 16 Feb 2013, 22:29

GGky1959, I am sorry you are having ups and downs, but we all been there and back.
Fissures as you know are unpredictable, the last time I have a full reopening with blood was back in Nov, after my last appointment and my doctor inspection of the fissure I tell you it was like back to day 1, lasted a couple of weeks on and off and then something incredible happen, as I posted already on a thread, I think I am actually healing, the last appointment this month the inspection was uncomfortable but not painful and I didn't reopen the fissure and have 4 more months to see if it stays like this.
So hang in there things will get better and then worst to be better and better and is always surgery if things just don't work out. Give it time.
marg6043
King Fissure

Topics: 8

Postby GGky1959 » 17 Feb 2013, 18:21

marg6043 wrote:GGky1959, I am sorry you are having ups and downs, but we all been there and back.
Fissures as you know are unpredictable, the last time I have a full reopening with blood was back in Nov, after my last appointment and my doctor inspection of the fissure I tell you it was like back to day 1, lasted a couple of weeks on and off and then something incredible happen, as I posted already on a thread, I think I am actually healing, the last appointment this month the inspection was uncomfortable but not painful and I didn't reopen the fissure and have 4 more months to see if it stays like this.
So hang in there things will get better and then worst to be better and better and is always surgery if things just don't work out. Give it time.

I just posted another threat....today when I examined my self, I saw this large pink mass growth on my but....I am terrified....tommorrow is a holiday so I can't see my doctor and now I have to worry about what is this???? I can't stop crying.....I'm just beside myself with this....I'm doing all the right things and now this......I'm just sick over it.
GGky1959
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Savaici » 17 Feb 2013, 18:32

Please don't worry about the skin. It has probably been there for some time, and a couple of day more will make no difference. I have skin there too and changes of other types too. If you can calm yourself down it will make things easier for you. We all have our little hells to live through, so we understand yours too. If in the end, though, the worry is too much, then take yourself to the ER. That is what they are there for. Thinking of you.
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Postby GGky1959 » 17 Feb 2013, 18:56

Savaici wrote:Please don't worry about the skin. It has probably been there for some time, and a couple of day more will make no difference. I have skin there too and changes of other types too. If you can calm yourself down it will make things easier for you. We all have our little hells to live through, so we understand yours too. If in the end, though, the worry is too much, then take yourself to the ER. That is what they are there for. Thinking of you.

I'm just shocked over this.....like out of the clear blue, it comes...this large pink slab covering almost my entire anus.....like what the heck is it??? But I'm gonna calm down....I'm on vacation and I need to relax....7 days....I just need to relax...thanks for the encouragement.
GGky1959
Proctosphincteranalogist