its a long road but i rekon you can heal your self....

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

its a long road but i rekon you can heal your self....

Postby nomadix » 11 Feb 2013, 09:27

hoping my story helps..

it all started around 7 years ago overeating on fruits something i love to do...
but beware eating about 35 prickly pear fruits can ruin you....i had a bm that changed my life..the seeds in the fruits are sharp and bound together and became one..since that time it has been 2 week periods every now and then where life stops i pass shards of glass and dread each bm..i hear and feel for so many of your posts...hell is here on earth..its life with an anal fissure!!
this year was a bit different after a cleanse i did with loads of different herbs i had a very difficult bm and the pain got worse and worse..i stoppped eating for 21 days..things just got worse...lying down for at least four five hours of the day..i too lost loads of weight....tried 10 days on just apples no relief...it all got a little bit desperate not sure if i would ever get better as the weeks became months and bm's were so painful and the pain often got worse through out the day...most of you know what i mean.....ouuuch!!!!! ....
cut to chase...what i did..might be easier to talk of what i didnt!!.....i tried every cream my phamacist had to offer and every sensible idea i could find on the net....
but what i think turned things around was the combination aloe vera fresh juice,wheatgerm oil,hypericum ,also known as st johns wort, oil given as an implant...i had read that aloe vera supppositories were effective but couldnt put even a the smallest thing inside me.so painful...but using a hand held enema douche thingie i bought off ebay...a silicon ball with a very thin 3 inch tip i could put medicine inside me, local to the pain....i was also trying the nitro as well in the night.followed up with the implant..the combination of these 2 things took me from soon surrendering to the surgeon to thinking i could heal alone....
so slowly slowly i am healing still with constant pain but mellow compared to before.
praying for you all

may healing be yours soon
nomadix
nomadix

Topics: 1

Re: its a long road but i rekon you can heal your self....

Postby Mamalucia » 11 Feb 2013, 09:46

Glad you found a combination that works for you...I had my surgery on jan 31st and all though I feel great and have no pain I still have to find a way to get my BM soft and regular as constipation has always been my issue with the misery known as AF. Best of luck in continuing to heal!!
Mamalucia
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12