Question for the ladies - vaginal skin issues due to AF

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Question for the ladies - vaginal skin issues due to AF

Postby sufferer » 12 Feb 2013, 22:08

Have been taking regular sitz baths with hot water and applying Nitro for 4 weeks now. Guess all this has increased blood flow to that area. The fissure is NOT healed and now I have a new problem. Vaginal skin is extremely loose and turned dark purple, almost black. I'm sure it is due to the increased blood flow from the many things I've tried so far.
Has anyone else had this experience? Should I see my gynac? Or will it heal it I stay away from the sitz/nitro etc?
sufferer
Salt Bather

Topics: 7

Re: Question for the ladies - vaginal skin issues due to AF

Postby suzyljank » 12 Feb 2013, 22:51

Hi, I've never had that problem. It almost sounds like you're describing a bruise. Where are you applying the nitro? You should use a small amount on the anal opening only. It might be a good idea to ask your doctor. At least it would put your mind at ease. All the best Suzy.
suzyljank

Topics: 23
Mood: very optimistic

Postby GGky1959 » 20 Feb 2013, 12:21

sufferer wrote:Have been taking regular sitz baths with hot water and applying Nitro for 4 weeks now. Guess all this has increased blood flow to that area. The fissure is NOT healed and now I have a new problem. Vaginal skin is extremely loose and turned dark purple, almost black. I'm sure it is due to the increased blood flow from the many things I've tried so far.
Has anyone else had this experience? Should I see my gynac? Or will it heal it I stay away from the sitz/nitro etc?

My va jay jay is taking a beating also. I'm curious, how's the Nitro working out for you? I think both of us should let a doctor instruct us on this va jay jay issue. I'm so soar down there, around there, every where (smile)...and yes my va ja ja has turned a deep purple also
GGky1959
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 25

Postby marg6043 » 20 Feb 2013, 12:38

sufferer the hot sitz bath may be a littler to hot for the vaginal area.
Just stop the sitz for a few days and only do once a day or after the bms.
I developed yeast infection from so many sitz baths and a rash that blistered from the nitro.
marg6043
King Fissure

Topics: 8

Postby coconut » 20 Feb 2013, 12:59

sufferer wrote:Have been taking regular sitz baths with hot water and applying Nitro for 4 weeks now. Guess all this has increased blood flow to that area. The fissure is NOT healed and now I have a new problem. Vaginal skin is extremely loose and turned dark purple, almost black. I'm sure it is due to the increased blood flow from the many things I've tried so far.

Are you talking about your labia or your vagina? The labia is outside and having some darkening is normal during certain times in our cycles. Its just the capillaries (little blood vessels) getting backed up a bit. The vagina is inside the body. Its hard to see what the wall of the vagina looks like without a mirror, flashlight, and some yoga moves. Can't think of anything but bruseing that would make that blue, but I don't have complete information on that.
If you want to know more about your lady parts, I highly recommend "The V Book." Its really fascinating stuff.
coconut
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Postby GGky1959 » 20 Feb 2013, 13:28

coconut wrote:

Are you talking about your labia or your vagina? The labia is outside and having some darkening is normal during certain times in our cycles. Its just the capillaries (little blood vessels) getting backed up a bit. The vagina is inside the body. Its hard to see what the wall of the vagina looks like without a mirror, flashlight, and some yoga moves. Can't think of anything but bruseing that would make that blue, but I don't have complete information on that.
If you want to know more about your lady parts, I highly recommend "The V Book." Its really fascinating stuff.

Unlike the originator of this topic, a green vagina is the least of my worries.....between this new slab of pink meat growing out my butt, the chronic fissure and the hemmorroids.....I'll take a green va ja ja anyday.
GGky1959
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby coconut » 20 Feb 2013, 13:57

GGky1959 wrote:
coconut wrote:

Unlike the originator of this topic, a green vagina is the least of my worries.....between this new slab of pink meat growing out my butt, the chronic fissure and the hemmorroids.....I'll take a green va ja ja anyday.

Green!!!? Nobody said anything about green. I'd call a doctor, or a botanist or something if this happened. LOL (God, I hope no-one has actually had this problem and is sitting fuming because I'm joking about it.)
coconut
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby GGky1959 » 20 Feb 2013, 14:38

coconut wrote:
GGky1959 wrote:
coconut wrote:

Green!!!? Nobody said anything about green. I'd call a doctor, or a botanist or something if this happened. LOL (God, I hope no-one has actually had this problem and is sitting fuming because I'm joking about it.)

(smiling)...CoCo dear, trust me if any of us were sitting around with green va jay jays and not running to the nearest doctor....I'd say a chronic fissure is the least of our problems....I tried injecting a little humor in my comment and typical me, it was a bust (smile)....and never ever should anyone fume over anything you say, you've been a god send to the whole lot of us and we love you for it.
GGky1959
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby coconut » 20 Feb 2013, 14:51

GGky1959 wrote:
coconut wrote:
GGky1959 wrote:
coconut wrote:

(smiling)...CoCo dear, trust me if any of us were sitting around with green va jay jays and not running to the nearest doctor....I'd say a chronic fissure is the least of our problems....I tried injecting a little humor in my comment and typical me, it was a bust (smile)....and never ever should anyone fume over anything you say, you've been a god send to the whole lot of us and we love you for it.

I stopped before saying that if you do have any green moss-like growth down there, it might be time to re-evaluate your sex life. Because I'm classy like that.
coconut
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby GGky1959 » 20 Feb 2013, 15:50

coconut wrote:
GGky1959 wrote:
coconut wrote:
GGky1959 wrote:
coconut wrote:

I stopped before saying that if you do have any green moss-like growth down there, it might be time to re-evaluate your sex life. Because I'm classy like that.

I know Coco, you are classy, please have a great day and lots of smiles
GGky1959
Proctosphincteranalogist