FINALLY GOOD NEWS TO REPORT

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

FINALLY GOOD NEWS TO REPORT

Postby GGky1959 » 20 Feb 2013, 15:27

This is not major but for me it is....I just got a phone call from my new PC...and I have an appt tommorrow at 2:30. I'm so excited, I'm beside myself. Never met the guy, but I am praying to God almighty that I'm able to communicate with this guy on a level that help me manage this pain better. He's not my new CRS doctor, I see him next thursday. But here's my concerns and I just need a little feed back.
1) I need to have blood work done, I think taking so much Aleve has really done me in. My stomach is in constant pain and I'm bleeding around my hemmorroids. Every time I wipe, I'm seeing bright red blood....Yet when I have a bm, my stool is creamy and no blood on the tissue????
2) I definately need to ask about this pink mass of skin I've developed.
3) I want to see about other pain meds, I can take that won't effect me as much or interfere with the other meds I'm taking
4) I'm starting to have muscle spasm around my jaw area and neck and I'm thinking its from the strain or the reflex of straining when I have a bm, either way its bothering me.
5) I think I'm gonna wait to take the Retiv until after I see him....I just need guidence and instructions on how to go about this thing moving forward......wish me luck and finally I feel some light coming to this rainbow of hell I've been on.
GGky1959
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 25

Re: FINALLY GOOD NEWS TO REPORT

Postby marg6043 » 20 Feb 2013, 15:37

GGky1959 Girl that is fantastic, finally somebody with authority to ease your mind and bring some sanity to all the pain and sorrow you are suffering with the fissures and hems.
Good for you, write down everything you want to ask and take your time do not let him rush you in and out, do not leave until all your questions are answered.
The jaw pain is probably incredible tension your are under right now due to the pain and discomfort, take some chamomile tea or sleeping time tea that will help you relax a bit so you do not damage your jaw.
And good luck my friend and please, please let us know the result of your visit. Image
marg6043
King Fissure

Topics: 8

Postby GGky1959 » 20 Feb 2013, 15:48

marg6043 wrote:GGky1959 Girl that is fantastic, finally somebody with authority to ease your mind and bring some sanity to all the pain and sorrow you are suffering with the fissures and hems.
Good for you, write down everything you want to ask and take your time do not let him rush you in and out, do not leave until all your questions are answered.
The jaw pain is probably incredible tension your are under right now due to the pain and discomfort, take some chamomile tea or sleeping time tea that will help you relax a bit so you do not damage your jaw.
And good luck my friend and please, please let us know the result of your visit. Image

Oh, I will let you guys know everything, Marg and thanks for the encouragment. I think I will try the tea, I have no doubt is tension. Just thinking about another bm later is stressing me beyond belief.
GGky1959
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby GGky1959 » 20 Feb 2013, 15:54

marg6043 wrote:GGky1959 Girl that is fantastic, finally somebody with authority to ease your mind and bring some sanity to all the pain and sorrow you are suffering with the fissures and hems.

Marg, something more I want to add. Since this thing started, I've been filming my butt with my flip-cam. So I can see down there. It shows everything....I'm thinking about taking it with me to show how one week I have no pink flap and the next it was there. My only concerns is should I do this or should I just talk about it? Its disgusting to look at, but for me, its the only way for me to see whats going on back there....but I don't want the new doctor to find me creepy or wierd or....am I being silly about this? I value your opinion and thanks
GGky1959
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Lauren12 » 20 Feb 2013, 15:58

I'd take it, just in case. He'll probably be able to diagnose based just on medical examination, but at least you've got it with you should more information prove helpful.
Lauren12
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby marg6043 » 20 Feb 2013, 16:00

Hon I am sure that the CRS doctor has seen it all, the good the bad and the ugly, so do not feel ashamed to show anything, he is going to take a look at your bum any way during the visit. :D
Now a warning, the inspection can leave you sore after but remember is just part of the process to get you better.
marg6043
King Fissure

Postby GGky1959 » 20 Feb 2013, 16:17

marg6043 wrote:Hon I am sure that the CRS doctor has seen it all, the good the bad and the ugly, so do not feel ashamed to show anything, he is going to take a look at your bum any way during the visit. :D
Now a warning, the inspection can leave you sore after but remember is just part of the process to get you better.

Oh, the CRS doctor, I'm not concerned about, its the primary care phys. I was gonna show the video to for the pain meds....I mean if he wants to look down there, I'm all for it...I just don't want to make him think he's taken on this new patient that's got this ugly mass on her butt or scare the guy off....look, I know this sounds wierd but I have shown my butt to soo many people over the last 2 months and its taken a toll on me emotionally.
GGky1959
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby GGky1959 » 20 Feb 2013, 16:26

Lauren12 wrote:I'd take it, just in case. He'll probably be able to diagnose based just on medical examination, but at least you've got it with you should more information prove helpful.

It shows the hemmorroids before the pink mass and then afterwards....honestly, if it wasn't for me filming, I never would have known that pink mass of skin was there......I could never in a zillion years have my husband look down there, this cam is my only window to this thing
GGky1959
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby marg6043 » 20 Feb 2013, 16:31

GGky1959 that is so funny, my husband refuses to look down my bum since I have problems with my fissures, I tell him to take a pic but he will not do it.
marg6043
King Fissure

Postby GGky1959 » 20 Feb 2013, 16:57

marg6043 wrote:GGky1959 that is so funny, my husband refuses to look down my bum since I have problems with my fissures, I tell him to take a pic but he will not do it.

Funny thing Marg, I have seen soooo many photo's of his butt, his intestines and never batted an eye. But that's my boo.
GGky1959
Proctosphincteranalogist