Dear God in Heavan help me

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Dear God in Heavan help me

Postby GGky1959 » 25 Feb 2013, 13:52

CrackinUp wrote:If you're scared of it, why not just try a small amount of cream to 'test the water'? I was in so much pain I squished a load up my chocolate wizz-way the second I was through the door... :)

There's a reason you've named yourself CrackinUp......because after reading many of your comments, one usually ends up.....CrackinUp .....chocolate wizz-way(smile). I did it my friend. I took my gloves, the cream and my mirror and I gave it a whirl and as soon as I was done, walking into the bedroom, the headache started and it starts with a vengence until you take meds...which I did. I laid down for about an hour, CP (crackinup) and now I feel okay. I did use a bit more than just a small amount, I used about 1/2 inch and as I sit here typing, its not bad....but I know its the meds more than the cream, but we'll see. I'm just glad the fear is over.....now I can move forward just a bit...thanks CP
GGky1959
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 25

Postby GGky1959 » 25 Feb 2013, 13:57

Rachael 1984 wrote:Do what crackin says, use a small amount then up the dose to the full amount gradually.
Sorry about your hubby. These people can't deal with it if they haven't got it!

Rache my dear friend, I did it, I did it and I'm so proud of myself with a wee bit of tears swelling up in the eye.....I got the headache, that's for sure......but it wasn't as bad as I had imagined. I'm still feeling the sharp pains, but its okay.....I'm just glad to be over one more hurdle in the battle for sanity again. As for my hubby, right now Rache, I'm gonna continue to just focus on me and the heck with him until I can gain enough strength to battle his insensitivity's....right now as we all tackle this dreaded nightmare....we all know that stress causes more damage than a fissure ever could and I've got to learn to put a period behind things I can't control and keep it moving. Again Rache, thanks for the support.
GGky1959
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby marg6043 » 25 Feb 2013, 14:25

GGky1959, when i started the nitro I also got the splitting headaches that lasted longer than they doctor tells you.
I took pain killers for it, because they also help with the fissure pain, I know you having problems with your stomach so be careful.
You have lots of stress and you don't want develop an ulcer due to the medications, take probotics.
The nice thing about the nitro is that the headaches once you get use to the cream will ebb and then you will not have any more side effects.
Just hand in there and do what you can until your CRS app.
We are here to support you. Image
marg6043
King Fissure

Topics: 8

Postby GGky1959 » 25 Feb 2013, 15:36

marg6043 wrote:GGky1959, when i started the nitro I also got the splitting headaches that lasted longer than they doctor tells you.
I took pain killers for it, because they also help with the fissure pain, I know you having problems with your stomach so be careful.
You have lots of stress and you don't want develop an ulcer due to the medications, take probotics.
The nice thing about the nitro is that the headaches once you get use to the cream will ebb and then you will not have any more side effects.
Just hand in there and do what you can until your CRS app.
We are here to support you. Image

Marge, thanks for responding.....listen, the headaches have subsided, I took aleve and bam it was over and I'm feeling okay. I thought I was gonna go through all the negative side effects listed and thats why the fear was so prominant....although the headache is severe as hell-o....its okay. I just want to be able to sit down on my bum and not feel like I have a train running through my colon and so far, I'm feeling a bit of a jab, but I'll live. Marge and the others here have been so supportive, I can say thank you zillion times and still it wouldn't convey how truly grateful you've all made me feel. Have a beautiful upcoming week and God bless
GGky1959
Proctosphincteranalogist