New technique for quick pain relief: "Breathing it in"

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

New technique for quick pain relief: "Breathing it in"

Postby RawBrilliant » 26 Feb 2013, 22:34

I've developed a pain relief/healing technique I call "breathing it in".
Take a deep breath with your CHEST, not with your belly.
This brings your intestines and stuff UP slightly into my body.
Release the breath but dont let your intenstines and stuff drop back down to where they started.
Breathe in again with your CHEST and allow your innards to inch up even further.
This relieves a heck of a lot of pressure on the fissure. You can hold your innards "up" relatively easily and it is a huge pain reliever for me.
If you are confused please reply here, because I can use different words to describe the process. This works as instant pain lessening for me and I want you to have that too, right now.
RawBrilliant

Topics: 2

Re: New technique for quick pain relief: "Breathing it in"

Postby GGky1959 » 26 Feb 2013, 22:40

RawBrilliant wrote:I've developed a pain relief/healing technique I call "breathing it in".
Take a deep breath with your CHEST, not with your belly.
This brings your intestines and stuff UP slightly into my body.
Release the breath but dont let your intenstines and stuff drop back down to where they started.
Breathe in again with your CHEST and allow your innards to inch up even further.
This relieves a heck of a lot of pressure on the fissure. You can hold your innards "up" relatively easily and it is a huge pain reliever for me.
If you are confused please reply here, because I can use different words to describe the process. This works as instant pain lessening for me and I want you to have that too, right now.

Its late but for tommorrow can you clarify it a bit more for me.....dumb senior here (smile)
GGky1959
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 25

Re: New technique for quick pain relief: "Breathing it in"

Postby RawBrilliant » 26 Feb 2013, 22:58

Hello and yes, of course!
First you must understand the difference between breathing from your chest and breathing through your belly.
Take a deep breath. Did your belly rise and fall or did your chest rise and fall? These are two dramatically different ways of breathing.
Belly breathing pulls the lungs down so that they can fill with air. When you take a breath with your belly you are making your lungs longer. It is recommended as the healthiest way of breathing with many advantages over chest breathing, but NOT in this case.
Chest breathing keeps the length of the lungs the same but makes them fatter.
I suppose what I am suggesting here is not either one of these, so I apologize for the confusion.
What I am suggesting here is the opposite of belly breathing. Your chest will rise and fall but the goal isn't just to make the lungs fatter. We want to make them fatter and shorter! Pull the lungs up as you take a deep, slow breath. The rest of your innards will move up a little bit, too.
When you breathe out the goal is to keep your innards UP. And then take another breath so that you can get them up even more.
Hold the innards up with your core muscles. (Lower back, abs, sides)
This holding relieves pressure on your butt area, reducing pain!
This may take practice, especially if you've been belly breathing all of your life. If that's the case just learn how to breathe with your chest first, then start thinking about how to take the next steps.
RawBrilliant

Topics: 2