LIS this morning

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: LIS this morning

Postby toomuch » 12 Mar 2013, 09:23

I am still feeling better than before surgery although the feeling that I have a Golf Ball stuck in my Butt is irritating but I guess as the swelling goes down that will reduce. I am also bothered by some leakage, not much but enough that I can feel it and I am worried when I leave the house. I am wearing pads just in case but worry that they are making me sweat?
BM are still scary but have caused me no pain so far. although as I have been at home, I have drastically reduced my bread intake and wonder if that is helping? Maybe I will try to keep that up and see if that keeps improving :)
Hoping to get back to work next week, although I am able to do my internet work, I am too uncomfortable to be at my day job. The feeling of needing a bath frequently is too much right now.
toomuch
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3

Re: LIS this morning

Postby marg6043 » 12 Mar 2013, 14:33

Toomuch, so happy you doing better and better, make sure you take time to relax and take it easy, you only have one chance to heal and better be the best.
marg6043
King Fissure

Topics: 8