any tips for getting nitro inside

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

any tips for getting nitro inside

Postby twoyears » 13 Mar 2013, 18:33

I'm wondering if the reason my nitro hasn't been more successful is that I'm too tight to get it in. I can get my finger in, but the ointment on my finger seems to just slide up my finger. I mean, I think I've gotten very modest improvement from just rubbing it around the rim. I sorta tried to raise this with my gastro doc but he didn't have much to say.
Maybe it wouldn't help to get it more inside, but it seems like it might... does anyone make an applicator that would help?
twoyears
Fibre Addict

Topics: 4

Re: any tips for getting nitro inside

Postby Vin » 13 Mar 2013, 20:07

I use a q tip which was the instruction from my doctor. It burns like no tomorrow. I suggest using a small amount I go about half the amount applied to the exterior bum. I find I have to move around a bit to find a posistion that will allow the muscle to relax enough so I can get the q tip in. What a pleasure it is to chat about this stuff eh? I only due the nitro on the inside once per day. Although it has been a super help to me it always give me a headache or head pressure. I got off it the moment I thought I was healed recently only to slip back since I did not like the side effects. Big mistake for me will stay on for quite a while now.
Vin
Salt Bather

Topics: 6