Boyfriend with AF, help?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Boyfriend with AF, help?

Postby ckcm12111 » 20 Mar 2013, 19:11

My boyfriend and I are about 98% certain he has an AF, he just has not been directly diagnosed. It started with just some pain on occasion, but it has progressed to extreme abdominal pain as well as rectal pain (sharp pain "exiting" - sorry if that's TMI).
First off, I was just wondering what sort of tips or explainations any of you have? I've tried doing my own research but just have found basic school book descriptions. I would love to hear from other people what exactly it does, and the effect on your lifestyles - and relationships.
His pain most commonly occurs during or right after he climaxes during intercourse (also, sorry if that is TMI), does anyone else experience this? Have any advice? Do we just stop completely?
I would just really love some answers while we wait for him to get in to see his doctor. Any advice would be appreciated. :)
ckcm12111

Topics: 2

Re: Boyfriend with AF, help?

Postby Stratocaster » 21 Mar 2013, 07:31

the abdominal pain is confusing to me.. that being said the pain from an AF is a very deep feeling. It can be hard to find the right words to describe it or talk about it. the best I can do is a deep, sharp stabbing feeling.
Based on what you've said it does most likely sound like an AF as getting off is going to send the rectum into spasm. Your probably going to want to stop for now and get him on some light stool softeners until he sees the doctor. Perhaps half a dose of Miralax once a day.
Stratocaster
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 6