Palmer's Cocoa Butter Oil (Fast Absorbing, Lightly Scented)

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Oil (Fast Absorbing, Lightly Scented)

Postby buttquestion » 31 Mar 2013, 13:40

I want to give a little update.
I don't want to put too much different stuff on my ass as I can't tell what works and what doesn't.
I've been putting on Palmer's Cocoa Butter Oil (Fast Absorb) with lightly scented. It's in a clear bottle and yellowish color oil. (I've noticed there are many types of Palmer Cocoa Butter products. Not sure which one is the best but the reason I used it is because of this old post: http://anal-fissure.org/t364-what-is-working-for-me )
When I bought it a month ago, I was only using it for some stretch marks in my groin area (it actually helps a bit!!). I stopped using it 'cause I thought it was causing "sting" feeling. Well, I was wrong! What was causing "Sting" feeling is my Sunblock cream!!! The Sunblock cream is very water-resistant and long lasting and being so mental about my fissure problem, I constantly use my hands to touch my ass to see if it's painful or not. That's what was causing the "sting" because the sunblock cream must have gotten on my asshole.
Long story short, I've been using Palmer's Cocoa Butter for the past 4 days (once before work and once before bed). I don't want to believe that much (as we know fissure condition can vary a bit day by day) BUT I do notice something different. My Fissure is at my 6'O Clock position (when you face my ass) and there used to be two noticeable "bumps" side by side (they are tiny but I could feel them). I've noticed those two "bumps" have become smaller. Now, I don't know what it means as I still feel there is fissure but the bumps are smaller and the area is much more "smooth".
I've also been dilating for about 5-7mins at night.
Between these two combinations, I feel my asshole area is very "smooth". Yes, there is still SOMETHING there because I can feel it. I am waiting, searching for products that can completely heal my fissure as I no longer have spasms (for 3 weeks) or bleeding for months. My condition is really not bad but if I have a hard BM or do anal sex, I can feel that scar is irritated.
Has anyone tried Palmer's Cocoa Butter. I really think this oil does something more than Coconut Oil and Vaseline. I hope I am not just imaging it or a coincidence that my fissure finally has reduced in size? Or it's due to Dilation for the past 4 days.
buttquestion
Salt Bather

Topics: 5

Re: Palmer's Cocoa Butter Oil (Fast Absorbing, Lightly Scented)

Postby buttquestion » 31 Mar 2013, 13:44

Oh one off-topic question... my partner said that my ass area (the inner cheek around the "hole") has become a bit more "dark color". I am asian so it has always been more dark in that area but he thinks it's a bit darker... ugh, this worries me.
Has any of you noticed your asshole area becomes a bit more darker when you use lotion/oil?
Can it be caused by too much Sitz bath?
buttquestion
Salt Bather

Postby buttquestion » 10 Apr 2013, 14:03

I know nobody has commented on this yet but just a quick update for those that are looking for new ways to heal.
-----------
I've been using a combination of Nitro (0.2%) and Palmer's Cocoa Butter Oil (fast absorb) for about two weeks now.
I have noticed that my Skin Tag is a lot less irritated. I can't tell if my fissure is still open but there is definitely a skin tag and irritation from stretching it.
Here is what I do:
I put Nitro twice a day. Once at night before sleep (to reduce headache) and once in the morning before I go to work. During the day, I sit on the toilet seat and apply a small amount of Palmer just outside anus area and on the skin tag. I also do 5mins of anal dilation right after 12mins Sitz Bath. Palmer's oil is to heal your skin and improve your skin tone. I can't see why it won't help as skin tag should get reduced in size by Palmer.
I could be imagining it but I swear Palmer's oil is the only thing that seems to improve my current condition. I haven't had bloody stool or any major spasm. I have been stuck at this 80% condition for 3 months now until I start using Palmer's and then add Nitro.
I figure Nitro is there to open my blood vessel so I add Palmer's oil to enhance healing!
I'll post again a week later. I used to feel my skin irritated when I do certain squad moves (I work out a bit) or when I sit in certain angle but I haven't felt much since then.
If I somehow heal this fissure completely, I'll write up exactly what I did.
buttquestion
Salt Bather

Postby marg6043 » 10 Apr 2013, 19:09

Hi there buttquestion, I have not tried the coco butter oil, but I use Carlson vitamin E suppositories they are great for keeping the anal area lubricated and minimize irritation before a BM also vaseline.
I also have a skin tag that used to be so large that I could cover my entire anal opening with it, very painful swollen and red, but as the fissure heals this tag has receded back and it's not longer swollen or red.
Fissures when chronic are slow healing, If you maintain a routine that works for you they can be under control enough for you to enjoy a normal life with minimum flare ups.
Please keep posting on your success with the Palmer's oil, sadly I have skin sensitivity to any additives in soap or creams and I can not use anything with even a hint of scent or perfumes.
But I am glad that Palmer's oil is working for you.
marg6043
King Fissure

Topics: 8

Postby buttquestion » 12 Apr 2013, 11:13

Hi marg6043,
My goal is to completely heal everything because I do anal sex a lot and I can't have flare ups or skin getting irritated.
Yes, the one I am using has some scent. I believe there are Palmer oil that does not have any scent?
I'll update results in a week. I am seeing good improvements!
I have not bled or had any spasm in months but I have skin tag... which annoys the hell of me.
buttquestion
Salt Bather

Postby marg6043 » 12 Apr 2013, 20:02

buttquestion, I am not sure if Palmer's come unscented but you can find out, also after you get comfortable enough in your anal area, you should try anal dilation before engaging in sex again to prepare the area and minimize any retear.
I wish you the best in your road to living fissure free.
marg6043
King Fissure

Topics: 8