Does Your Spasm Pain Reduce in Stages?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Does Your Spasm Pain Reduce in Stages?

Postby Anonymon » 07 Apr 2013, 14:03

I've noticed throughout the progress I've made, every once in a while I'll get a pinch or a pull or some climax point in a series of spasms, then they hurt ever after a degree less than that, despite still spasming. They still hurt, just not as much in whatever way the pain climax was.
Like if bending is hard, one day I'll almost bend a little, then the pain of it spikes and I can bend now. Or the other day during a failed attempt to nap through the pain while loaded up on lots of Ibuprofen, I felt a sharp tug down there and then it was like I no longer felt sharp spikes down there anymore despite having felt it constantly for weeks, punctuated by that point.
Does that make any sense? Or ring true for anyone else? It's like I reach some kind of threshold that makes the neurotransmitters of pain lessen by a degree.
Anonymon
Salt Bather

Topics: 26

Re: Does Your Spasm Pain Reduce in Stages?

Postby marg6043 » 08 Apr 2013, 08:49

I believe that we get spams in the sphincter all the time, but no as painful as we experience and notice them when we are dealing with fissures.
My fissure is 10 month old, I still get flare ups but mild, spams once in a while and sometimes they do make me stop and just wait for the spams to go away, but most of the time is just a cramp more than anything else.
My spams did started to decrease gradually, but that happen after 6 months of having the fissure.
I also get littler bits of cramps if I do weight for too long and use heavy weights, perhaps the pressure makes the fissure uncomfortable.
Eventually it gets to the point that you start to forget about the spams until you get another retear or mild flare up to make you remember that while the fissure gets better is still there and hopefully healing but not gone yet.
marg6043
King Fissure

Topics: 8