anal fissure cure

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

anal fissure cure

Postby half1 » 24 Apr 2013, 00:18

well i have beaten the fissure, all is good, no pain, no blood, everything is back to normal. take 300mg of magnesium in the morning and 2 new zealand colostrum tablets at night. go to the toilet in the morning and after dinner at night. nz colostrum is top of the line and made from fresh milk ,not powder.
I know there are people who know more than me and rubbished the magnesium when I talked about it last time.
But it works for me and that is all I care about. It may work for you. it keeps the stools soft and easy to pass, that way your rectum has a chance to heal without strain, and opening the tear each time.No creams or anything else
half1
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3

Re: anal fissure cure

Postby owmybum » 24 Apr 2013, 01:44

That's really good news!! Image
I have heard lots of good things about taking the magnesium, but never heard of the colostrum before.... Does it soften stools? Or promote healing??
It's always great to hear success stories.... And how that success was achieved!!
OMB xx
fissure after hem banding and tag removal feb 11
Pelvic floor therapy
Diltiazem
Botox June 13
Nitro
Internal flap July 14
EUA and polyps removed Nov 14
Diagnosed with neuropathy Jan 15
Diagnosed with HS EDS type 3 (causes poor wound healing )
owmybum

Topics: 42
Mood: UGH !

Postby At last » 25 Jun 2013, 14:49

I am cured!! Had a fissure for 4 months. I was dreading my holiday as it involved flying and coaching for around 4 hours to Ibiza. Holiday was hell and then towards the end I started eating broccolli and cauliflower cheese along with oranges as well as the usual food and on the Thursday my BM was easier and again Friday but come Friday night I could hardly sit down it was agony....Saturday morning was one of dread as had to sit on the coach and plane again. BM was okish and then I had to go a second time and again okish and no afterburn. Travelled home with no pain but scared of having to need the toilet.......that was two weeks ago and everything is now fine.....was it a miracle eg agony Friday night but all gone and healed  Saturday morning?..........I wish you all well as its so life controlling isnt it
At last

Postby [email protected] » 29 Jun 2013, 03:54

I thought I may have had a response as Im so sympathetic to those who are suffering but then my original post wasnt helpful was it.....Didnt intend to gloat I was just glorying in the end of a long and painful adventure.....This will be more helpful I hope; I am convinced now that I am cured due to a few reasons and the first is that the damned fissure has to be allowed to heal and this is the significance of your BM. I started taking FIBOGEL after breakfast and after dinner around 4 weeks ago. I also started eating loads of broccoli with every meal as well as at least 2 oranges a day. I also discovered that a large helping of cauliflower cheese with a meal eased my BM enormously (pardon the pun). I am now convinced that due the the easing of my BM the fissure healed itself. I am continuing the same diet which supplements normal food that I eat as well. I also keep taking the FIBOGEL and my BM has become a pleasure !! Ill never forget AF as i think about it with every BM..........Hopefully this is helpful and good luck to all fellow sufferers
[email protected]