HEALED IN A WEEK (TWICE) Colema - Raw Food - No bad drugs.

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

HEALED IN A WEEK (TWICE) Colema - Raw Food - No bad drugs.

Postby U.K-Tom » 21 May 2013, 02:20

Hi all,
I made a little post before but here is a more detailed one. It's about how I healed in a week, twice, and how I believe that these things could help you too. If you make good choices for your overall health.
Let me explain my story briefly first. I am a vegan raw foodist, so I just eat fruit and salads (basically), well that is how I have eaten for years, but not always, and that was the problem. Through years of eating like this (and feeling great) my body obviously became very sensitive to other foods, non vegan and cooked. So twice now, I have let my diet slide over time and suffered the consequences, I get constipated, which gets worse over time and then push too hard and twice have got an A.F.
The first time (a few years ago) I was in incredible pain for 5 days, I actually briefly fainted (waiting in line at the doctors!) and that is the only time in my life I've fainted. So I want you to know that I did have an A.F and real intense spasm and pain. After 5 days of pooing once a day (god knows why I didn't think of it earlier) I gave myself a 10 litre colema and within two hours I was asleep and the pain level after that was much reduced, I had a few colemas over the next few days and was okay again. I ate very well of course for this week and afterwards.
Recently again my diet had gotten worse, for months, and then for a week, I ate bad 4 or 5 times, got constipated, strained too hard once or twice and got an A.F again. This time I knew a bit more about how to tackle things. I ate perfectly of course, and had hot baths and a few colema's a day. I only had proper pain for 2 days, the next 4 or 5 days was not so bad, whenever the pressure, spasm, pain got worse i'd have a colema (always very carefully putting the thin tube in), and nearly always there were hours of relief and little pain afterwards.
I have done good colon cleanses in the past, no eating for a week, on certain juices and herbs and two colemas a day and it has been life changing AND I WOULD RECOMMEND EVERYONE WHO HAS A.F PROBLEMS TO DO ONE. Anyone who has problems like this needs to look at their whole system, taking some toxic chemical that reduces spasm or pain and trying to heal like that whilst pooing every day, with small changes in diet, well I would not play with my body like that when it is obviously out of balance. But my point here is that I know what it is like to cleanse and over the last week my body to an extent was cleansing, I know this from what came out in the colemas, trust me that I know. So actually now I feel better than I did before. I just had my first day with no colema yesterday, one big poo in the morning and that was it. And this morning I have done a poo too, so I think I will be okay. I have some decent piles down there which are a little irritating but as you know, that's nothing compared to sphincter/A.F pain. I was scared this time i'd become hooked on colemas (and it may be something to watch, as you do have to transition back to pooing), because I didn't seem to be able to poo even though there was something there and then always stuff came out in the colema, but really I think I was just going through the process, cleansing, and after a week i'm off the colemas. You have to trust your intuition on this one perhaps, keep on the colemas until pain reduces a lot.
Honestly guys I do not know how you go through this pain for weeks and months, I don't know how I'd cope. My main advice to you is DO NOT POO when in major spasm/pain, I mean if you think about that for a second, how hard is it to heal a fissure when pooing! By the way I would say if you poo less than once a day you are constipated and may want to look at your diet generally.
You can always start with a full colonic, which will work wonders, much better to have one then another a week later, all the time eating very well for yourself. The tube with a colonic is an inch in diameter though, but the person will use lube and you should tell them about your fissure and they can put it in very gently. I'm not sure I'd have a colonic when in real pain, but a colema has a slim tip and is gentle, unlike pooing, and I have nearly always had relief afterwards.
So let me tell you my routine, and of course you will have to have a week or two off work, that goes without saying, f*** anything else apart from treating yourself very well and healing.
I went back to eating just raw fruit and good salads, I cannot say what your perfect diet would be, but I would definitely include lots of fruit (eat on its own) and fibrous green leafy salads etc. And I would definitely cut out all high starches, like bread, potatoes, rice and pasta, which are binding.
I drank a lot of Apple/Pear juice, which is a natural stool softener. And while i'm on the subject, I would be very careful of drugs. I used a couple this time, like a tranquiliser and some codeine based pain killers, until afterwards I found out both muck up your colon/elimination system to some degree. Codeine can constipate you, and I did feel a stiffness/slight ache in my colon after it had worn off, and a tranquiliser mucks around with it too, I got the squits (once) from it. I do understand that the pain can be incredible and how hard it may be not to take these things, but I believe to really heal/balance you have to look at this too!
I took a hot bath when the pain got too bad. I tried to let my sphincter relax, we are part of this thing, I mean our minds are part of this process. That is why bio-feedback can help. When we feel pain we tighten around it, whether it's our sphincter or our back for example. This makes things worse. Consciously trying to let it go as you lye on your sofa while there is pain, can help...
After a bath I would have a colema and always the whole bucket (10 litres), it may be good to have more than that each time. After the colema I had a short hot bath again, then would lay on my sofa and relax, sleep a little if you can (perfect).
As to how many colemas a day you'll have to play it by ear, but some days I had quite a few. But if you are doing them a lot and not getting anything much really out then you may be doing them too much. If you're putting the tube in gently (with lube) and not pushing too hard to get the water out, I actually don't think it is damaging you to have quite a few a day though.. if you're diet is good enough, it should only be for a week or 10 days or so.... After you stop you can take good bacteria back into your system with good probiotics.
After 4 or 5 days or more of this process, or when things are easing up, it would be good to try to relax your sphincter further, self massage can be helpful, going to an A.R.T therapist or osteopath/chairopractor who know about releasing the ani levator muscles etc (check that they do) can be really helpful. After 5 days I went to the gym did a jog for 10 minutes and sat on a bike and did 5 mins hard resistance (I usually exercise in life), and doing this definitely helped relax my sphincter even more, especially the bike riding I think. If you have a spasm in your back, massage can help, and not overworking it can help, but at the right time appropriate exercise can really help, using that muscle and muscles around it!
Urm so I think that's about it. Ask any question you like. I won't be posting big again, enough is here, it's UP TO YOU TO FOLLOW THE TRUTH, AND UP TO YOU WHAT YOU FEEL THAT TRUTH IS. Personally I have always (mostly!) done that, and peoples results are one thing that has led me to follow them. I know that if I had an A.F and read this post I would take it in, but that's me, over the last 10 years of being raw etc, I have come across people many time that are in pain, but don't want to look at the truth, are scared of real change. Is that you?
(((hug)))
U.K-Tom
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Re: HEALED IN A WEEK (TWICE) Colema - Raw Food - No bad drugs.

Postby U.K-Tom » 21 May 2013, 02:33

One more thing, go onto amazon or wherever now and order colema tubes/tip, apart from that all you need is a bucket and somewhere to hang it, I did my colemas in my bath! Yes that is mucky, but I live alone and cleaned it well each time. You can buy a colema board (not cheap ) and it can go over your toilet if you have enough space. It would be a great investment and make you feel safer all round for possible future events too.
You can also just buy an enema bag, get the bigger ones, I saw one on amazon which is 4 litres, but I would heartily recommend doing at least 10 litres each time so a colema is a much better option, although you can also for example put the shower hose in the bucket/bag and refil it by turning the bath taps on with your feet (with the tube still in you cant lean forward to much or get up to refill bags and I wouldnt recommend taking it out then putting it back in, always be very gentle putting it in with lube and get to know the place/angles that are easiest to put it in).
A 4 litre enema will clear your rectum but not go much up into your colon so you will have to do more of them each day. They are really the same thing except an enema has a bag usually 2 or 4 litres and with a colema you use a bucket so you can have it 10-12 litres easily.
U.K-Tom
Fibre Addict

Postby U.K-Tom » 21 May 2013, 06:36

.and... there's always an and with me.
Herbal treatments for Hemer...hemm...piles, and sphincter spasm. These herbs work with your body, they wont work as fast as chemicals but they won't muck you up in other ways like the chemicals do.
For piles: Horse chestnut, Butchers Broom and bio-flavanoids.
For sphincter spasm: Black Haw and Cramp Bark.
Here is a page that you may find useful also.
http://www.listentoyourgut.com/symptoms/23/rectal-spasm-and-levator-ani-syndrome.html
Any questions anyone ?
U.K-Tom
Fibre Addict

Postby richibeno » 21 May 2013, 08:15

Interesting video 'thanks
richibeno
VIP

Topics: 28

Postby Reptaronice » 21 May 2013, 15:10

I have used enemas of Olive oil, Aloe vera and MSM to heal my fissures. Not sure all of what you are doing with your process but I was sucessful with a couple $$$ spend and a few ingrediants to sucessfully heal mine.
Reptaronice
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Postby Kreaybutt » 21 May 2013, 15:15

Reptaronice- What kind of ingredients did you use? Enemas didn't aggravate your fissure? Was it an active ad when you used them?
Kreaybutt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 30

Postby U.K-Tom » 21 May 2013, 15:52

kreaybutt, an enema is a less aggravating than doing a poo and cleans you out properly, so not leaving fecal matter around your fissure if it is inside you.
Reptaronice, what aren't you sure of?
U.K-Tom
Fibre Addict

Postby U.K-Tom » 21 May 2013, 15:54

I did put aloe vera in my colemas, and some chamomile at the start to relax things off, not sure I'd use oil up there though!
U.K-Tom
Fibre Addict

Postby Reptaronice » 21 May 2013, 21:52

[quote="U.K-Tom"]kreaybutt, an enema is a less aggravating than doing a poo and cleans you out properly, so not leaving fecal matter around your fissure if it
Yes that is what I found also. The Olive oil and aloe was a retention enema that coated and soothed the colon. Without a hard BM for a few days I was able to allow the fissure to heal. If I did feel in any way I would have the potential of constipation I would do a small warm enema of warm water and sea salt or baking soda. Hope that helps PM me if you need more details. I am not claiming any miracle process but when you think about what is happening it makes sense.
Reptaronice
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Postby U.K-Tom » 22 May 2013, 02:11

Nice. :)
I've never done a retention enema. I'll have a look into it too. I hope not to go through this again, but because it is so painful and debilitating I would like to become a personal expert on it!
I have ordered a 4 litre enema kit that I can take with me when I'm away from home in case things flare up.
The thing I still have now to a small degree, is ani levator syndrome (it has 3 or 4 other names, it's described in the link I gave a few posts up). It means that your sphincter is getting tighter when a stool is building up, which of course makes it harder to do a normal B.M.
The last two days I did a B.M in the morning and that was all, and so everything was fine and I thought i'm out of this. Yesterday however I did a B.M in the morning and went out in the evening later (I've been going to bed about 10pm whilst healing the last week). As I went to bed last night about midnight, I felt the twinges again slightly, went to bed and slept on and off for 4 hours, then as it was getting a little worse decided to get up and have a colema and a fair bit came out, like a good B.M's worth. But I didn't feel like I had to poo really, I just had the twinges and burning slightly.
After a nights sleep things things are very relaxed so I do a B.M no problem, but it seems at the moment still it's not quite the same if I have to go in the evening too!
I need to further break this cycle, the ani levator syndrome means that your system, your sphincter gets stuck in this cycle of getting tense when a stool forms towards the rectum, when it shouldn't do. I've been told that a massage in the area can help. And for me exercise seems to help, but does anyone have any other ideas of how to break this cycle down further? I would be grateful, thank you.
U.K-Tom
Fibre Addict