Feel better with Herbs

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Feel better with Herbs

Postby Peace agent » 28 May 2013, 19:07

I have a AF since March. 3 days ago i started feeling better. i have a colonoscopy next month. i stop bleeding 3 days go. i went on juice fast, now over and eat fruits and veggies. Start squatting. It relieves pain and excretions are easier. No cramps or spasms anymore. Use castor oil, rub on anus and internally inject with infant syringe. Oil is good. If you have oregano oil, mix 3-4 drops in a tbsp of castor oil use internally. I also use herbal hemmorhoid ointment Ma Ying Long from Amazon...great for AF's! 1st I pray to God. I pray for everyone here for good health and speedy relief. This is torture. My heart goes out to all. I am thankful I can sit down now! Please share with others. 3 tubes worked for me. Be patient with yourself.
Peace agent

Topics: 1

Re: Feel better with Herbs

Postby Guest » 01 Jun 2013, 06:54

Yes, it is good, but don't overdo it. Fruit juices or raw vegetable juices sound excellent. However, it sometimes messes up the thyroid - a gland that is extremely important for the ladies. :)
Well, I messed it up 5 years ago while trying to overcome fissure problems. Someone suggested these remedies, and since it all sounded so natural, I instantly jumped in for a trial. Results? I became pre-diabetic, had anxiety issues, irregular heartbeats, irregular periods...and the most scariest of all, depression ! All related to the thyroid dysfunction. Thanks to the so-called "Genetically Modified" produce.
Anyway, once I quit/stopped all that, everything came back to normal. Also, please be careful with syringes. The injection causes trauma to the anal canal and the reflexes get messed up. I know so many who have lost their reflexes and living a very painful life. So my suggestion is, don't overdo it. Keep it "temporary".
I am so happy that you are healed. Yes, I do believe that squatting helps a lot to overcome spams. Thanks for sharing and stay healed forever !