I need help to break the cycle...

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

I need help to break the cycle...

Postby U.K-Tom » 31 May 2013, 03:35

Hello,
I posted before with the title 'Healed in a week, twice', I kind of knew I was being a bit quick with that assumption, but I wanted people to read what I had to say.
The main thing I use it colemas instead of trying to have a b.m which seems to make things worse, colemas however seem to relax things.
The thing is I have now been having mostly colemas (only a couple of b.m's) for almost 4 weeks, and I now do not know how to break the cycle. When I get a stool building whether it's a lot or a little, then the inner spasm starts. It doesn't feel like needing a poo used to feel, I just feel kind of full and get the burning/pain from the spasm. When I sit and try to gently poo at this point it is not working, thing are too tight, so I give myself a colema and poo comes out and things are more relaxed after, at the moment I need to do this twice a day. So I am managing the condition/pain but stuck with doing colema's!
So my question to all you good people, is how can I break this cycle and get back towards normal? Thank you so much if you can help in any way.
U.K-Tom
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Re: I need help to break the cycle...

Postby ravians » 31 May 2013, 15:29

dear I don't know whether u have been on fissure friendly diet or routine or not. I think high fibre diet n fluid intake can help u getting rid if ur colema routine. n like others u can use miralax prunes or figs to get a regular bm. hope someone else come up with a better idea to help u getting regular bm.
ravians
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 3