laws of nature

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

laws of nature

Postby saintkilledher » 02 Jun 2013, 02:32

I really want to help people on here as i suffered for over 3 years with a fissure but i think i know how to treat and heal them..we really are living in a world wich go's against the laws of nature.we eat constipating foods like meat and dairy and processed foods and drink tap water ..chlorine hardens the arteries and stool...not to mention we cook our food...no other spieces on earth cooks the food they eat.and please dont say we evolved to hunt and cook thats alot of crap as we have also evolved to make guns and kill a classroom of 5 year olds too...that a good thing?cooked food is dead food. and all the other stupid things we do to slowy and quicky kill our selves.we work all day long so we dont get the sun we so desperately need then when we do get the sun we laver our selves in deady poisonous sunscreen that harms us and stops the absorbtion of vitimin D.the sun is a great ammune stimulent against stress and we all know about stress dealing with fissures.then when we have horible ailments and diseases we turn to big pharma.nasty medication that does not heal..just the oppisite.anyway what im trying to say is get back to nature and basics.there is a great saying "if man made it dont eat it" i think the late great jack lalane said it.im a vegan and for the most part very healthy but when i eat to much junk i can slide and get some back affects like fissures acne and fatigue.my fissure has healed but have scarring wich has caused stenosis so im going to eat alot more raw foods as the body needs alive raw enzymes to heal scar tissue.anways be good to yourselves get plenty of clean water and sleep and sunshine...minus the deadly sunscreen..and to those that will reply and say im being iresponsible telling people to not use sunscreen i dont mean bake in it for hours in the midday sun as you only need 20 minutes a little less if you are very pale or a red head.the darker skined you are the more sun you need.alo another good tip for those with external fissures is to nude sunbake and not ware tight underwear...air flow to the fissure is healing.
saintkilledher
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 16

Re: laws of nature

Postby Ever the Optimist » 02 Jun 2013, 02:55

Saint,
TOTALLY agree! and it's difficult times today when we seem to be getting less sun (Well, I speak for the UK!!) and there's so much more reliance, largely due to our hectic lifestyles, on fast food/ convenience foods and Oh, the stress that comes with it!!!........You're spot on with most of these things (IMO) and if I could go live an eco-friendly life with lots of sun, consume totally organic and drop the stress from the everyday crazy society we live in, trust me I would! - Only today doesn't make it very easy for us does it? (Sigh!) I do at least try to do what I can, where and when possible... Thanks for letting me vent a little! Image
Chronic Fissure diagnosed December 2011
Healed by Diltiazem around Feb 2013
Anal Fistula followed burst abscess in June 2012
2 internal troublesome piles remain & suspected, but undiagnosed, ongoing Levator Ani type symptoms & flare-ups
Ever the Optimist

Topics: 24
Mood: Living life again

Postby splinterboy1984 » 02 Jun 2013, 19:44

Saint can you please give us your Tips of things to do? like a list. please. ETO your list was great in helping but i am desperate and need any and all advice.thanks!
splinterboy1984
Salt Bather

Topics: 3

Postby saintkilledher » 02 Jun 2013, 21:13

Hey splinter
lots of walking
lots of sun
lots of pure water
cook only in coconut oil because all other oils are rancid/toxic
add a few pinches of sea salt throughout the day to the tongue and wash down with a glass of water.
apply sea salt in water to the fissure a few times a day if you can not get the the beach.
I dont eat meat or dairy and i eat only small amounts of rice, corn and grains becouse they can cause problems
lots of salads ,soups and fruit and herbs and fresh juices.
if you eat meat only eat it no more than 2 times a week...dairy, grains and coffee is a massive no-no.
saintkilledher
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby jr2 » 03 Jun 2013, 10:01

I'm really glad you found a way to heal that worked for your body.
The thing is though, no one regimen or diet works for everyone. Most people with digestive problems (who also very frequently suffer with fissures, hemorrhoids, etc.) such as inflammatory bowel disease, irritable bowel syndrome, gastroparesis, liver and pancreas problems, etc., do not do well on raw diets and due to many food intolerances, and also cannot be on a vegan diet because they simply can't obtain adequate nutrients without animal products in their diet. In fact, many of these individuals become much worse on vegan/raw food diets. Cooking food is essential because raw food is simply too hard on the sensitive digestive system.
It's important for everyone to adjust their own diet and lifestyle to what is healthiest for their own physiology.
Again, I'm really happy to hear you've found what works for you and that you've healed your fissure. That really is the best news of all.
jr2

Topics: 15

Postby saintkilledher » 03 Jun 2013, 22:28

raw food is much easier to brake down...dont know where you got that wrong information from..cooking kills enzyms wich puts a strain on the digestion...humans are the only speices that cooks and messes around with its food...its not working to good for us is it..were a sick spieces...over weight and crook.look at animals in the wild they are lean and desease free...deseases we get anyway..many people put thier pets on the paleo diet cause they want their pets to live longer...im 37 but look 22 beacouse of my vegan diet...i cured myself by eliminating processed foods and eating mostly raw...people with ibs and other digestive disorders are the ones who would greatly benifet the raw diet the most..people say ohhhhhh dear no please not raw foods..its out of thier comford zone so they put up a brick wall....cooked food is dead food..it causes malnutrition weight problems and illness
there are over 400 million people world wild on the raw food diet now...you dont have to be 100% im 70-80% i did it for a week 100% and i sunbaked and drank sea salt and applied it to the fissure..you cant escape the fact that we are disigned to eat our food raw...go against mother nature and the body/mind pays for it big time.
saintkilledher
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Just 'Pain' Tired » 03 Jun 2013, 23:30

I think your approach is a bit radical for many people. I normally eat a general diet, both animal and plant products, various grains. When I got my AF I went too far in the direction of mostly raw fruits and veggies. It caused more gas and bulkier stools and didn't help a bit. Once someone here helped me to consider soluble and insoluble fiber, and I went back to being more general, that helped with digestion. The naturopath I consulted, who has been helping people with hemmies and AF for 37 years, recommends a general diet, with a fiber supplement twice a day. That's it. It does seem that different diets work for different people and we all have to find what works best for us! Peace. Image
Just 'Pain' Tired
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 10

Postby Luka » 04 Jun 2013, 00:06

Actually, like jr2, I've also heard that raw foods can cause problems for people with digestive issues and many raw foods are harder in general for people to digest than cooked. If you do research, you will find a lot of information on the Internet about it (as well as in books, etc.). Also, there is a whole article on WebMD about raw diets and how results of it are "mixed."
For myself, I don't think I could do the raw diet thing... but that's just me. If it works for you, saintkilledher, great. But it's not for everyone. I have problems with my jaw joint and I can't see myself munching on super-hard veggies and whatnot every day. It would hurt my jaw too much. So I prefer cooked food. Sure, you lost some nutrients, but it's a lot better than junk food. Also, some food is more nutritious when cooked (spinach and kale, for example). Also, if I ate all raw foods, I'd be even skinnier than I am now (I'm under 100 lbs) and I do NOT want that.
Personally, I think people can go overboard on all this health-food stuff and a lot of these diets turn out to be fads. It can take over your whole life and becomes an obsession. Just find what works best for you and your system and you'll get better. Eat plenty of fruits, greens and veggies, cooked or raw, whatever. Eating cooked food is a lot better than eating garbage and fast food all the time, right?
January 2013 - Diagnosed with fissure. Eventually turned chronic.
History of IBS and anxiety disorder, along with fear of using bathrooms other than my own caused it.
Tried Diltiazem, but eventually developed a rash.
LIS surgery scheduled August 26th.
Luka
VIP

Topics: 38

Postby saintkilledher » 04 Jun 2013, 08:29

cooked and processed foods are so addictive and comforting people make up all types of excuses not to eat the way nature intended.I understand that most people live in areas that are cold or not tropical and on a cold day a beatiful nice hot soup warms the heart so to speak or a big roast.humans are not some special kind of freak of nature that we can cook our food to death and guzzle down crap processed food and not suffer health problems...please people its time to get real...REALITY TIME...cooked food is dead food its chemical structure turns acitic and the enzymes are destroyed and its fibre turns to a corse hard to digest fibre and not to mention all the water content is lost.also being under weight is not an issue on the raw food diet because the under weight gain weight and the over weight loose weight thats how smart the human body is when you feed it real food...alive food..raw food.people dont want to believe out side thier comfort zone its in the too hard basket.yes going mostly raw is a big change but its worth it...heres a list of the bennifets..more energy, clearer skin, better digestion, better sleep and you dont need to sleep as much,need less food..eveything improves pretty much.people that say that raw foods dont agree with them are kidding them selves..they scoff down junk food then eat an apple and get accid reflux then blame the apple....sound familiar?yes junk food and cooked food tastes good because its extreamly addictive..and extreamly unhealthy...us humans have become a slave to food through our unatural behavours...think about this...could you go up to a cow and wrestle it to the ground then with youre teeth rip its throat apart to kill it,then tear through its fur and organs with blood squirting out everywhere and maggots to boot then eat it raw? if you think you couldn't then congradulations youre a herbivor...even amimals that eat other animals only kill once a week...hell the average person apparenty eats 10 types of meat meals a week...little surprise us humans are a sick bunch.nature is perfect and beautiful mess with it and its messes with us.
saintkilledher
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby saintkilledher » 04 Jun 2013, 21:55

No replies...its true when people say that people dont like to hear the truth.
what people dont understand is that when you eat cooked and processed foods there is no water content in them what so ever...no water = no oxygen ..yes no blood flow..no wonder the fissure wont heal.
im trying to help people but alot of people have it in their mind that they cant or wont improve thier diets and way of life...and again im not saying you have to be 100% raw just atleast 70% and you will see a huge improvement.
I suffered from candida for 15 years and tried every diet and supplement known and could not cure it...just like most people go through...5 days on the raw diet and candida was cured.
we all make choices in life and we have to live with them...so make the rite choice.
saintkilledher
Proctosphincteranalogist