Advice on how to calm a finicky fissure while on the job?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Advice on how to calm a finicky fissure while on the job?

Postby Please go-away! » 21 Aug 2013, 18:31

Hi Rachel..Thank you..how's it,how are you doing?
Do you have a cat, or cat's.
:D 
Fissure fighter
Please go-away!
King Fissure

Topics: 15

Postby Please go-away! » 27 Aug 2013, 15:18

Well tomorrow is my first morning shift..ekk, not nervouse about the work load, more paper work, tally up last night's sales, to create new total's, some inventory upkeep, and customer's of course.
I start at 9:00, luckily bugged my brother to take me to work, it might be earlier, so I can get a decaf Coffee at the coffee shop nearby.
I will wake up earlier to have my breakfast, simple Oatmeal. Don't know what to make for my lunch at work, will decide later today and get it ready. Wish me luck and all the best to everyone, get better soon..:) 
Fissure fighter
Please go-away!
King Fissure

Postby puzzledbutt » 27 Aug 2013, 15:35

Hi p.g.a!!! U will b fine just do what u said, getting up nice and early so u have plenty of time for ur breakfast and bm. I work in a shop and have different shifts too also the dreaded paperwork in the mornings once u do it a couple of times it will b easy!! All the luck of the irish will b with u!!! All the very best will b thinking of u xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
puzzledbutt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Postby Please go-away! » 28 Aug 2013, 18:15

Thank you puzzledbutt..today did go good at work, it was busy crazy busy, usually morning has more paper work, but equally stock and customer's.
My brother was able to drive me to work, early so had a decaf Coffee at the coffee shop, grabbed a water then headed into work.
Tell me if any body has had this, I mean I'm not worrying, because there is no pain, when I got home from work around 5:00 p.m I had a little blood, clear red, no mucus, no pain.
Actually I had a little gas on the toilet, nothing big, no B.M. just a little spotting around rectum/Anus.
Probably my Hemie, no use guessing until my Gastrologist appointment September 24th.I tried to look down there ,can't see any thing. I put some ointment on it.
My Brother has Ulcerative Crohns and say's he still bleed's every now and then, it's normal.
I have Diverticulitis and hemies with a healed fissure, maybe it's the scar tissue..oh geeze,, no use guessing..lol. I'm not in any pain..thank g-d that is over with.
That pain in the beginning I don't wish upon any one, and please let everyone here, get over that hurdle and fast.Image
What kind of shop do you work in Puzzle?
Fissure fighter
Please go-away!
King Fissure

Postby Rachael 1984 » 29 Aug 2013, 14:39

Hi PGA,
Sorry you have had a bit of blood. Could just be the hems.. Glad work is going well. I love your new Avatar. I have a lovely cat called Travis, he is a British Blue. I love my feline friend. Hope your cat is okay. Please keep up the great work, and don't worry too much about the show of blood. 
Hem Banding sept 2012
2Fissures
Nitro- Effective short term
April 2013-Botox-Effective short term
Diltazem-No effect, developed Rash
July 2014-Diagnosed High Resting Pressure
LIS performed on 17.9.14
Ongoing pain/re-tears. Awaiting pressure test results.
Rachael 1984

Topics: 26
Mood: Please heal!

Postby puzzledbutt » 29 Aug 2013, 15:32

Hi p.g.a!! So happy that ur first early shift went well, think ur little bit of blood was mayb ur hemmies, hope ur still feeling good u are doing so well. I work in a ladies clothes concession in a big shop, theres also shoe shops and a couple of make up counters. Its really busy in my tiny concession we get two big deliveries a week alot of bending and heavy lifting, i try to b careful but as im always on my own i have to do stuff im not comfortable with but i dont want to leave it for the next person who takes over. Im sure u r so busy as well its all go go go in retail, hope u can get ur toilet breaks ok and able to drink ur water. My botix is at the 3mth stage in a couple of weeks and im finding myself far more aware of the pickles and pains again im hoping it doesnt get any worse i just cant stand the thoughts of more pain!!! Anywat have to try and b positive. Take care our p.g.a i will b thinking and praying for u. Lots of love and healing :-) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
puzzledbutt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Postby Please go-away! » 29 Aug 2013, 19:34

Thank you P, you too, be careful, with the heavy lifting, if something is too heavy, I try to get one of the stock boys or the stronger staff to lift it onto the overstock shelf, I know sometimes I don't want to leave it for someone else to do, see if you can try to get some one to help you, don't want you to tare or injure your self.
Thanks again Rach, I won't worry..take care all the best.
Today was a middle shift, and seniors day to boot ..man those seniors get nasty if they don't get there discount or emediate attention..lol.Image 
Fissure fighter
Please go-away!
King Fissure

Postby Deleted User 2543 » 31 Aug 2013, 10:24

Hi PGA,
Glad to read your coping well with work. I'm sure you were shocked when you saw blood I would be too. Sounds like it was just your hemmies pg they will calm down. You know I still check the toilet paper for signs of blood although I'm healed I'm still not convinced so stay super careful.
Take care Image 
Deleted User 2543

Postby Please go-away! » 01 Sep 2013, 20:26

Thank you Edel..will do, :D 
Fissure fighter
Please go-away!
King Fissure

Postby Rachael 1984 » 02 Sep 2013, 13:27

Hi PGA,
Hope you are okay...
Hem Banding sept 2012
2Fissures
Nitro- Effective short term
April 2013-Botox-Effective short term
Diltazem-No effect, developed Rash
July 2014-Diagnosed High Resting Pressure
LIS performed on 17.9.14
Ongoing pain/re-tears. Awaiting pressure test results.
Rachael 1984

Topics: 26
Mood: Please heal!