Home Cure for Anal Fissure

Cure for Anal Fissure that works

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Home Cure for Anal Fissure

Postby gnilb372 » 23 Sep 2013, 11:00

Home Cure/Treatment found !! I have suffered from a horrible Anal Fissure for over 10 years, and was facing surgery as a final option. But, in near desperation, I discovered a cure that has been working for me over a year now. I am NOT trained in medicine and offer this as an option to anyone who is suffering from pain in the rear end.

Here's what you need;
1) A & D Ointment . . . Start with about 3-4 tubes (approx $3 each tube)
2) Latex/surgical gloves . . . Get a box that fits your hand and about 100 quantity

**It can be messy, but that's what the gloves are for**

Here's what you do;
1) Put on a glove / apply large bead of A & D ointment to gloved finger.
2) Liberally apply the A & D Ointment to your rectum (outside AND inside - be gentle - but don't spare the ointment)
3) Attempt to work the ointment inside the rectum and gently massage/stretch rectum in preparation for movement.
4) Apply and re-apply the A & D . . . immediately prior to defocating . . . During defocation . . . after defocation . . . during the clean-up . . . after the clean-up.
5) Use plenty of ointment and have plenty of toilet paper to clean up. Flush often to prevent clogs.
6) Use toilet paper gently and never wipe it completely dry, leave a small amount on and in rectum.
7) When finished, pull glove off - inside out - and dispose in appropriate trash container (not toilet).

** The ointment provides a protective barrier, lubrication for movement and it also soothes irritation**

Additional options;
1) If your job or school times make this program difficult, you can use laxatives or prune juice to "schedule" your movements. (I use coffee & prune juice so that I make my move at 10am every day).
2) Avoid LARGE meals because they lead to LARGE bowel movements
3) Exercise with your legs every day (walking, running, biking, treadmill)
4) Drink plenty of water
5) If it isn't working for you . . . use MORE ointment (it's only $3 a tube).

For those who travel a lot;
-- I carry a travel bag with a tube of ointment and a bunch of gloves . . . I covertly stick it in my pocket and no one is the wiser. Warning!! **Never throw gloves in the toilet** It will clog it up.

I have tried everything else . . . and this program flat out works.
gnilb372

Topics: 2

Re: Home Cure for Anal Fissure

Postby Ever the Optimist » 23 Sep 2013, 15:22

Gnilb372, :goodnews:
It's great that you have found a program that works so well for you and have saved you from the possibility of surgery!
Thank you for posting and I hope this helps at least one other person who finds their way onto this site!!
All the very best to you and hoping this forever keeps that fissure at bay. :%_+:
Chronic Fissure diagnosed December 2011
Healed by Diltiazem around Feb 2013
Anal Fistula followed burst abscess in June 2012
2 internal troublesome piles remain & suspected, but undiagnosed, ongoing Levator Ani type symptoms & flare-ups
Ever the Optimist

Topics: 24
Mood: Living life again