Pea Sized Lump inside anus..??Have fissure..

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Pea Sized Lump inside anus..??Have fissure..

Postby FissureHome » 11 Dec 2013, 13:20

So today when i went to apply dialtizem cream for my fissure i noticed there is a pea sized lump just inside the hole..it doesnt hurt..but im very worried i dont know if its a fistula or sking tag piles or what..ive also noticed some itching lately i dont know if the cream is irritating me or what..Any advice would be greatly appreciated..im so worried over this all..
FissureHome
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 16

Re: Pea Sized Lump inside anus..??Have fissure..

Postby Bettyblue » 11 Dec 2013, 13:49

Fissurehome, I don't think you have to worry about. I have the same thing and the doctor told me is an anal fibroma. I think in English is called anal papillae( you can google the word). My doctor Told me that you get it when you have a chronic irritation or inflammation, in our case a fissure. Mine get irritated from time to time. If you get a LIS they can take it out. Other possibility may be. a sentinel hemorrhoid. Any way your doctor can confirm it if you don't feel sure about it. Hope every thing is getting better for you.
Bettyblue
VIP

Topics: 7

Postby Bettyblue » 11 Dec 2013, 13:53

I forgot , one of the side effects of the dialtizem is itching in the anus.
Bettyblue
VIP

Postby FissureHome » 11 Dec 2013, 14:00

Thanks Bettyblue. The itching started near the anus on the outside and has kinda spread up a little into the groin. I dunno if its something from being moist with all the creams there for all these months. Im gonna see if it goes away in the next couple weeks if not make an appointment. I dont wanna go yet i dont want to get re ripped again if im healing. Member i got re ripped at my first follow up. Anyhow ill keep you updated on what i decide. Still debating the LIS as well. Thank you Bettyblue happy holidays to your and your family!
FissureHome
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Bettyblue » 12 Dec 2013, 11:05

Thank you Fissurehome. Happy holidays for you too. I hope you have a very nice time in the company of the people you love.
Bettyblue
VIP

Postby FissureHome » 20 Dec 2013, 07:19

hEY JUst to update you bettyblue..that lump went away and the itching..it was the dialtiazem i become allergic or something after 2 and half months..i havent been using anything for 6 days and the itch and bumps are totally gone.. im felt a huge improvement the past week..i hope this is a sign of my road to recovery..keeping my fingers crossed!
FissureHome
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Bettyblue » 20 Dec 2013, 13:25

Bravo! :cheers: Fissurehome I am so glad you are feeling better. That's my boy! :Rock: I am right now in my mother's home for Christmas. I had a little set back ( had some tapas and wine,nothing out of this world) It was not as painful as before, but it was very discouraging. I am better now. But I can not continue like that, so I think I am going for the LIS in January. Meanwhile I am going to enjoy my holidays and I am not going to think about this fissure any more for now. I will be careful do. Thank you for let me know how are you doing. Take care and I hope you continue doing better and better. Happy holidays. :D
Bettyblue
VIP

Postby FissureHome » 20 Dec 2013, 13:40

O no! Im sorry to hear that.. :( i cant believe after so long still bothering you just from a little tapas and wine! Yea maybe time you start thinking about LIS..We cant keep living in fear of our fissures..life is too short..Im already going crazy and youve been goin through it more than twice as long as me..im still not ruling out the LIS but trying to give it a chance since i keep improving..keep me updated Merry Christmas to and your fam! Enjoy yourself!
FissureHome
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby FissureHome » 22 Dec 2013, 17:11

Betty blue im starting to really think LIS for myself as well..i cant take it anymore..altho i feel much better from the start its been almost 8 weeks since doc re ripped and 3 months since the start of this i want my life back..the fact you dealt with it for so long and thought you were healed and had a set back this far along has made me consider even more..i dont want to be careful for years and what not to not rip again..i want to be able to sit down and enjoy a meal..if im not able to sit comfotabley by jan 1st i think im gonna make a surgery date..im done with this! Ill keep in touch!let me know what you decide we can do it together!
FissureHome
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Bettyblue » 23 Dec 2013, 17:44

Oh Fissurehome I wish I could say to you something encouraging about the future after healing a fissure. But my experience has not been very good. I have been battling with these for more than a year. And just because I had a lot of discipline with my diet, water intake, sitz baths, etc... I managed to cure it. But my bum became very delicate. As I could experienced recently any change in my patern can take things out of the drain. This set back made me realize, that for the past year I have been living for and around my fissure and it has affected my social and sexual life, besides my work, more than I thought. The LIS is a done deal. I am going to do it. On the 3 of January I have to call my doctor to set the day of my surgery. I am scared, but on the other hand I think I have done every thing possible to heal it, but is just not working. I am only 30 and I want my life back. Right now I am feeling o.k but I had to start the nitro and the Miralax yet again. Please, Fissurehome if you decided to go for the LIS. Choose your CRS very carefully, do your research and look around. The most important thing will be the hands and experience of your surgeon. I will keep in touch, and tell you how things are going and when is the date of my LIS. Tell me any thing you decide too. Take care, but enjoy your holidays. I am enjoying mine becase I have been pampered by my mom :naughty:
Bettyblue
VIP