ANAL FISSURE-DILATION-SENTINEL PILE CUT OFF

PAIN INCREASED VERY MUCH -PLS HELP

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: ANAL FISSURE-DILATION-SENTINEL PILE CUT OFF

Postby skumar » 06 Apr 2014, 06:04

I felt better after a week..first 3 days where unbearable. I went lis under general IV sedation. In India they kill you by giving local anaesthesia. I wish those doc should get fissure too to understand the pain and agony then they stop considering us just 'patient'. By cutting sentinel pile they give fresh wound but that too heals because of dilation or lis. Yes keep stool soft and firmed is the challenge which all of us faced here. Keep in touch with your doctor.
skumar
Salt Bather

Topics: 2

Postby dent1 » 06 Apr 2014, 06:35

Hi Augmentin is amoxycillin with clavulanic acid which will widen the spectrum of bugs it will kill. So long as you are otherwise healthy and not allergic to penicillin the risk of major side effects will be low. It can be helpful to take probiotics and natural yoghurt to help reduce the risk of diarrhoea.
There will be wounds that need to heal around the anus but they do generally heal suprisingly well- it just takes time. The difference is the wound is fresh and hopefully a proper healing response starts in the area. Fissures are only treated surgically if they are chronic.
dent1
Salt Bather

Topics: 4

Postby goyalonkar40 » 06 Apr 2014, 07:52

thx all for ur reply. i just saw my anus in mirror today and saw that doc has worsened it 10 times. it appears that he has made a big deep fissure where he cut the sentinel pile. he also has created cuts on 2 other sites. now im hopeless.
now im in pain much worse than ever. i couldnt finish my BM even in 2 times today and havent eaten anything since morning for the fear of BM. i was almost 90% okay before op. just to get 100% cured, i went for the op. but he has put me in worst pain.
i hv heard that temporary colostomy is also done in fissures to avoid contact of stool with fissures and promote healing. is it done for fissures in india? i think thats the only option now because i dont think that even LIS will heal it now.
hows the procedure of diode laser for fissures? is it good?
goyalonkar40
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Postby goyalonkar40 » 06 Apr 2014, 08:02

hi skumar, where did u get ur surgery done from? was ur doc good ?when did u undergo surgery and when were u healed completely? after this bad experience with the doc, i just dont know where to go nd where to not.
goyalonkar40
Fibre Addict

Postby leanne27 » 06 Apr 2014, 08:07

Hello goyalonkar40, try not to look at things, I found that I felt nauseous (sick) any time I took a look after my surgery. Now I don't go there.
The turmoil of this horrible situation tends to make us all the more anxious about things and this just doesn't help us in the recovery process. I fear that I will never get better, that I will be plagued by the pain for ever.
It is important to stop the panic mode that comes with those thoughts as they really do make things all the more worse. All I can suggest to you right now is just accept that there is going to be more pain at this point in time as you are healing from the surgery, it's going to look awful, so keep away from looking.
YOu will be surprised at how quickly things will heal, so try not to worry so much.
Do what you can to distract yourself from thinking about this, make sure that you get enough sleep as this makes such a difference. I know I was far more miserable and felt pain so more intensely when I didn't have a good night's sleep. Try to relax, listen to calming music, meditate if you can, even visualising the area healing can help. If you are in pain, imagine it as a red image and slowly try to change that image to green in your mind.
You're not alone, and I thought I would never feel normal again and slowly I am!
leanne27
Salt Bather

Postby goyalonkar40 » 07 Apr 2014, 03:11

thanks leanne27 for ur encouragement. i ll try though it is very hard. i also hope for ur faster recovery nd that u can start reenjoying ur life. this disease just makes one debilitated. in other diseases, patient eats so that he can get energy and feel better, but in this, if he eats, that will cause him pain when it comes out. so ironic.
anyways....i pray that nobody in the world catches this excruciating problem.
again, leanne, thank you very much.
goyalonkar40
Fibre Addict

Postby skumar » 07 Apr 2014, 05:56

It was done in US 4 months before.
skumar
Salt Bather

Postby goyalonkar40 » 07 Apr 2014, 06:07

hi skumar, was this done as a trial or commercially? and doesnt anybody does it in india. i guess u r also from india. can u tell abt a good doc here for fissures.
thx
goyalonkar40
Fibre Addict

Postby goyalonkar40 » 09 Apr 2014, 01:44

in operation, doc cut the sentinel pile using thermal cautery device. he accidently cut the skin from my anus with it deeply making 2 deep big fissures.
i hv been drinking only 1 glass of soup for 3 days. today i went for BM. It was supersoft but pained like hell like somebody was cutting me with knife.
now what can i do? can LIS cure it.
im thinking of colostomy. will surgeon do it for fissures?
pls help.
thx.
goyalonkar40
Fibre Addict

Postby skumar » 11 Apr 2014, 05:45

If you are in India then you should be even more happy. There you can walkin to any clinics or doc and get his checked. No issues of health insurance. I don't know what do you mean by trial/commercial. Mine was planned scheduled surgery. I don't know any doc over there but I did consult my hometown neighbour doctor and it looked like fairly easy surgery which they do very often. If you are not satisfied then go and talk with your doctor. They will see you not like here that you can't meet until 2 weeks etc etc just go AMD talk to him. Ask him all questions. For me first 1 week was very painful and then pain subsided but I was using heating pad still becoz that was relieving the pain. If any pile/tag is cut off then obviously there will ne big wound. It was there for me but that will heal on a month. I used to see the wound, it was scary at first sight but healed after a month. There are different ways to cut of tag but I guess all gives the same result so talk to your doctor I hope you feel better soon. Where r u located in India? Have you done this procedure in any hospital or ayurvedic center?
skumar
Salt Bather