Anal fístula

I am so worried !

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Anal fístula

Postby Brenda1234 » 28 Jun 2014, 03:16

Hi everyone i have a 7 month old baby boy 2 months ago i notice e a bump on the side of his rectum took him to the doctor And they told me he had an absess prescribed me some antibiótics And ask to follow up. The swelling went away but i could still feel the bump i took him back And they said that it was gonna take some time for it to go away so i went home.a month after i notice that it was starting to Get swollen again so i went back to the doctor And he told me that is a mal fístula . He explained to me What it was but i was so worried that i didnt even understand him when i got home i sea head in the net And it dose show you but nothing about babies toddlers or even young kids. The doctor reffered us to a surgeron And my appoinment is on the 30 but am so nervous And everything i ve seen so far looks like to much for my baby .. I foud these page And decided to subscribe to see if anyone can help me out i feel so desesperate no one i know has ever Gone trough these pelase HELP ME OUT... :sadd:
Brenda1234

Topics: 1

Re: Anal fístula

Postby Savaici » 28 Jun 2014, 12:43

Here is a good link where you can read about anal fistulas in small children:

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/935226-overview

Also, do a google search for "pediatric anal fistula".

Hopefully someone might come along with other information, but in the meantime, I hope this is some help. So sorry you and your little one are going through this.
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion